• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Lewis Black - In God We Rust

Continually saying it doesn't work, but never posting a logfile means no one can help you as we have nothing to work with

When I try to open it it says the parameter is incorrect?

What exactly is IT, that said the parameters are incorrect. It it still doesn't work with 7803, hit the default button in anydvd and provide a new logfile.

Verstuurd van mijn HTC Sensation XE with Beats Audio Z715e met Tapatalk

Sorry

I'm new to this so please bear with me.When I insert the disk it keeps scanning,20 minutes straight.Some times when scanning does go off the screen clonedvd shows a bubble saying cannot open parameters incorrect.I do not underastand posting a log file.

I'm new to this so please bear with me.When I insert the disk it keeps scanning,20 minutes straight.Some times when scanning does go off the screen clonedvd shows a bubble saying cannot open parameters incorrect.I do not underastand posting a log file.

Logfile creation & posting : http://forum.slysoft.com/showthread.php?t=52659 step 5 If you have a license, please update to the latest version (7.0.8.3) before you create the logfile

Make an empty drive logfile - it'll still help.

-W

How

I see in my documents anydvd_7.0.8.3_Info_E_Empty_Drive.But no paperclip or go advance.

Don't use the quick reply option. Use the actual reply button on top. Then below the text box there will be a button called "manage attachments ". Use that.

Verstuurd van mijn HTC Sensation XE with Beats Audio Z715e met Tapatalk

Sorry

This is way beyond me. May try later.

Attachments

• AnyDVD_7.0.8.3_Info_K_EMPTY_DRIVE.zip
    18.7 KB · Views: 1
Better

Is this what you need?

Attachments

• AnyDVD_7.0.8.3_Info_E_IN_GOD_WE_RUST.zip
    35.8 KB · Views: 4
That is what we need yes, but the logfile for some reason is incomplete. It's missing the IFO files from the video_TS folder off the disc and the anydvd_log.txt file is incomplete. So it looks from that small bit of info you have a defective disc on your hands.

I've bought 2 different copies of this DVD... and the same thing happens with both. AnyDVD will scan it for hours without stopping. I can watch the DVD's with AnyDVD turned off, but cannot copy it. I cannot get you a log file. Hopefully someone can come up with an answer.

AnyDVD 7.0.9.0 should work.

Back