• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Letters from Iwo Jima HDDVD failed

bachuka

Anyone having problems backing up this HD DVD? I get about 98% done and then AnyDVD HD fails. The disc is new with no scratches.

Anyone having problems backing up this HD DVD? I get about 98% done and then AnyDVD HD fails. The disc is new with no scratches.

Does it play with AnyDVD enabled?
What does the AnyDVD status window show? (Please cut & paste it here)
What are you trying to do?
Do you get an error message?

Does it play with AnyDVD enabled?
What does the AnyDVD status window show? (Please cut & paste it here)
What are you trying to do?
Do you get an error message?

And I forgot to ask: Is it a combo (dual sided) disc?

Ok, I fixed the problem by just wiping the disc with some water and a cloth. This is the 2nd time this has happened with a new disc. Last time it was the Queen in BR. I wonder if the new discs have problems from time to time.

Yes, it was a double sided disc. I was trying to backup the HDDVD side to the hard drive. It took several attempts of water and wiping before it worked. I had the error message about 3 times. Unfortunately, I cleared the message so I cannot tell you what it was.

Back