• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Lenovo laptops and any problems with anydvd?

bh90210

Hello all,
Is any Lenovo laptops equipped with dvd/blu-ray drive that causes problems (like Matshita drivers) locked up region? Has anyone of you experienced any problems?
Martin

It's not just lenovo, its any brand with matshita drives, and yes the locked region affects them all. Plenty info about that available through the search.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn Nexus 7 met Tapatalk

It's not just lenovo, its any brand with matshita drives, and yes the locked region affects them all. Plenty info about that available through the search.

I am aware that various manufacturers put Matshita drives in their equipment. I was hoping that someone who might have had lenovo laptop with matshita drive would tell me which model to avoid. That is all

That will probably be impossible, the reason they are so widely used in almost all brands and models is their cheap price. You're better off with an external burner.

That will probably be impossible, the reason they are so widely used in almost all brands and models is their cheap price. You're better off with an external burner.

thx

Back