• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Length of time

Clarity3

Having received a nice 'iPod touch' for Christmas, I decided to load a DVD video and downloaded CloneDVDmobile for the job, as I already use AnyDVD, CloneDVD2 and CloneCD.

The master DVD I chose has a run time of just over 2 hours. I set the configuration for 480x270 (only resolution available), quality to 23 (default), 1 pass.

I was surprised by the length of time to create the mp4 file which, was 2 hours 7 minutes. I have previously backed up this master with CloneDVD2 and the total time including writing to disc was 28 minutes.

Should I expect the CloneDVDmobile process to take this amount of time or am I doing something wrong?

Back