• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Legal Answer to Lifetime License Issue

Status
Not open for further replies.
THE MAN IS KEEPING ME DOWN!!!!

:) I completely understand, keep doing the excellent job you always do.
Hello Cybersage, I appreciate your efforts to help with the laws, but its not really appropriate as we have other thing to discuss and if the time is right we can come back to this. Thank you again for your help.

"US Law does not really apply here"

Could have stopped right there.

it`s a senseless discusion. I used SlySoft Any DVD HD since severall years and I`m 100% satisfied. Now it`s a new Company and when it is necessary I will pay once mor for lifetime. They made a very good Job and I don´t like to pay for actors and movie companys with endless greediness for money. My english is not perfect but I think everybody understand what I mean. I would spend the Money for red Fox in principle - the actors of the movies and there companys have enough money. For private use it should be legal.

it`s a senseless discusion. I used SlySoft Any DVD HD since severall years and I`m 100% satisfied. Now it`s a new Company and when it is necessary I will pay once mor for lifetime. They made a very good Job and I don´t like to pay for actors and movie companys with endless greediness for money. My english is not perfect but I think everybody understand what I mean. I would spend the Money for red Fox in principle - the actors of the movies and there companys have enough money. For private use it should be legal.
I want to thank you and the OP cybrsage, this is a good conversation, but as you can see some people are just not grasping the situation here. Whats happening is not going to change, no law applies, and if it did those against us wouldn't have a leg to stand on. I am going to close this thread but may open it at a time when things calm down.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back