• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Not a RedFox Issue Leawo UHD Drive Tool

Lukas

Does anyone have experience with this tool? I found it on the subforum of sellers of UHD drives here on FOX, is it a good tool? or just other thieves like FAB taking money from people? THANKS :)

Aye, Aye sir!

Lukas, read this:

Code:
https://forum.makemkv.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=1514

And then this:

https://forum.redfox.bz/threads/guide-for-flashing-uhd-drives-for-anydvd.79023/
so another scumbags extracting money from people, thank you for the confirmation, I already thought that from the website :( it's unbelievable what these companies allow themselves to do to people, I was more interested in it from a technical point of view, because these downgrande tools are starting to appear gradually and so I'm interested whether there will be a really functional one for commercial sales when they want so much money for it, but personally I think that nothing good will appear with commercial tools, thank you anyway :)

so another scumbags extracting money from people, thank you for the confirmation, I already thought that from the website :( it's unbelievable what these companies allow themselves to do to people, I was more interested in it from a technical point of view, because these downgrande tools are starting to appear gradually and so I'm interested whether there will be a really functional one for commercial sales when they want so much money for it, but personally I think that nothing good will appear with commercial tools, thank you anyway :)
Lukas you know I would not let that happen. No one will take advantage of anyone here. I appreciate your concern but please leave it to Ivan and Coopervid and myself, thank you for your input. ;)

Back