Leaving

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by DetroitBaseball, Oct 8, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DetroitBaseball

DetroitBaseball Well-Known Member

Recently some unfortunate events transpired which are causing me to leave the forum. This is not an easy decision to make since I like a lot of the people that post here, but I think it has to be done. I do not know how long I will be gone.

2. jvc

jvc Well-Known Member

Sorry bad things have happened.
    Hope you find your way back soon....
    Good luck!

3. DetroitBaseball

Thanks jvc. :clap:

Apparently I was suspected of leaking betas. I would never do this for the simple fact that I have too much respect for Slysoft as whole for the hard work they do to deliver great products.

4. Charlie

Charlie Well-Known Member

I really wish you well on your journey DetroitBaseball I had a few times in the past that I had to do the same thing.

5. DetroitBaseball

PM me with some good forums you know of. I need a new active software forum to post at.

6. RedFox 1

RedFox 1 Super Moderator

That is not true.:disagree:

7. DetroitBaseball

There is no sense in arguing about it.

8. Charlie

Honestly my opinion only here speculation should of been in a PM not public. If one was to ask then you could state why in your opinion. Again just my opinion.

9. RedFox 1

RedFox 1 Super Moderator

You are welcome here as long as you like, you can contribute as a Senior member, if I even thought that you leaked a beta , you would have been banned.

10. DetroitBaseball

Then I don't understand why I was removed. A simple warning to chill out would suffice. It was to help out anyways.

11. Webslinger

Webslinger Retired Moderator

Not by the moderators, you weren't.

12. DetroitBaseball

There isn't much point in arguing about it since it is done and is final.

13. RedFox 1

RedFox 1 Super Moderator

I am done posting in this thread. Please do not make me close it. Do as you like. You are welcome here as a Senior Member.:agree:

14. DetroitBaseball

There's no reason to close it. Of course only you would post something like that though. I'm not the only member who doesn't think you are a half decent moderator though.

15. Webslinger

While whether you leave these boards is your choice, unless you know something that I don't, whatever has happened to you is not based on a belief that you leaked a beta. As far as I can tell, what you've written is patently false.

16. DetroitBaseball

I've come off with a strong impression that I was suspected of leaking a beta.

17. Charlie

Should base desicions off of facts than thoughts and feelings? This is just common sense. Again just my opinion only.

18. DetroitBaseball

There was no reason given to me about anything else.

19. Webslinger

If I were you, I'd ask Slyfox 1 for clarification then. This issue really isn't in my hands.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.