• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Lawless

mhalter81

Is this a damaged disc? Thanks.

Attachments

• AnyDVD_8.0.9.4_Info_G_LAWLESS.ziplog
    436.6 KB · Views: 5
Who knows? You're not saying what the problem is.

Sent from my Nexus 6P with Tapatalk.

Sorry. First time I've had a problem in years, never had to post before. I'm able to create full ISO. Using handbrake, transcode stops at about 15%. I downloaded clone BD, it gets partially done, some type of message pops up and says something about scrambled, then program stops transcode.

ps. I was able to create a backup of mts 00002 using only the commentary track with video redo, if I use either the dts hd or dts track all programs fail.

Last edited:
Sorry. First time I've had a problem in years, never had to post before. I'm able to create full ISO. Using handbrake, transcode stops at about 15%. I downloaded clone BD, it gets partially done, some type of message pops up and says something about scrambled, then program stops transcode.

ps. I was able to create a backup of mts 00002 using only the commentary track with video redo, if I use either the dts hd or dts track all programs fail.

Could you post a CloneBD log file, so we can see the "some type of message"?

not sure how, ive only downloaded trial? seems like every transcode program is having trouble. Either way thank you for your fast response. I will assume this is a damaged disc. I will try and figure out how to post a log file with clonebd

It's real easy with CloneBD. If it aborts, on the abortion screen there will be a big blue button 'create logfile'.

Sent from my Nexus 6P with Tapatalk.

Nevermind, it's showing read error occurred. Thanks anyways

Back