• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Latest versions closing down CloneDVD Mobile

joshua carlison

I have tried to rip Hotel Transylvania 3, The First Purge, Skyscraper, and Jurassic World Fallen Kingdom with no success. Any DVD scans the disk, I start DVDmobile, select DivX generic, then select the movie. At this point I click next and it closes down DVDmobile. I have not changed any of the default settings and clicked the default button to make sure. The log file is attached. Any help is appreciated.

Summary for drive D: (AnyDVD HD 8.2.9.1, BDPHash.bin 18-10-04)
HP DVDRW GUE1N UE00
Drive (Hardware) Region: 1
Current profile: DVD-ROM
Media is a DVD.
Booktype: dvd-rom (version 1), Layers: 2 (opposite)
Size of first Layer: 1862064 sectors (3636 MBytes)
Total size: 3635548 sectors (7100 MBytes)

Video DVD (or CD) label: THE_FIRST_PURGE
Media is CSS protected!
Media is locked to region(s): 1!
Video Standard: NTSC

Structural copy protection not found.
RCE protection not found.
UDF filesystem patched!
Autorun not found on Video DVD.
Removed CSS copy protection!
Bad sector protection not found.
Emulating RPC-2 drive with region 1!

Moved to Clonedvd mobile section, that said what version of cdvdm are you using. Please post an anydvd logfile too

I am using CDVDM version 1.9.5.0. It has worked up until I updated AnyDVD to 8.2.9.0. I even downloaded the beta for 8.2.9.1 and it gives me the same results. I re-installed both CDVDM and AnyDVD with no luck. Here is the log file for Skyscraper.

Attachments

• AnyDVD_8.2.9.1_Info_D_SKYSCRAPER.ziplog
    145.2 KB · Views: 2
Yeah the 1.9xx series is known to be buggy and needs an overhaul badly. Try 1201 which is older, slower but more stable. Should be able to find it on the forums or through Google. That'll probably fix it.

I am using CDVDM version 1.9.5.0. It has worked up until I updated AnyDVD to 8.2.9.0. I even downloaded the beta for 8.2.9.1 and it gives me the same results. I re-installed both CDVDM and AnyDVD with no luck. Here is the log file for Skyscraper.
Can you copy this disc using AnyDVD ripper "rip video dvd to harddisk"? Or using CloneDVD2?

Someone in the AnyDVD section is having trouble with this same movie. Needs some AnyDVD logs from the original disc to see where is issue may be.

Back