• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Latest Version of AnyDVD

dracoladie

I am currently running Version 6.6.0.3 of AnyDVD and I have not received any new updates on this. Is there a newer version of AnyDVD out there. If so was I missed to get an update.

look at the top of the page when u click on any dvd their is a new beta version try it

I am currently running Version 6.6.0.3 of AnyDVD and I have not received any new updates on this. Is there a newer version of AnyDVD out there. If so was I missed to get an update.

Users do not receive an email from Slysoft when beta updates are released nor does the software inform you of an existing update. You can always see which version is the latest by viewing the program-specific sub-forum here in the Slysoft forums by looking at the stickied post up near the top or visiting the Announcement for new SlySoft Versions thread which is located in the General Chat forum. All AnyDVD/AnyDVD HD, CloneCD, CloneDVD, CloneDVDmobile, GameJackal, ReClock, and Virtual CloneDrive updates are posted in that thread as they are released.

Back