• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Latest update

triggy32

Has anybody else had difficulty downloading the latest version? 6.1.1.3 My computer says its done but the programme remains as before!!

I had no problems downloading AnyDVD.
Which browser do you use?

I would just download it again..I just checked mine as I only downloaded it this morning and it was correct, no problems at all.. never have. Both programs i've purchased, anydvd and clonedvd have worked flawlessly and beautifully!!

no problems

Has anybody else had difficulty downloading the latest version? 6.1.1.3 My computer says its done but the programme remains as before!!

No problems: Download, install, restart computer --> everything's well.

greetings from Germany
timmi

No problem downloading or installing the latest version (v6.1.1.3) of AnyDVD over here. Just tried to download the file again using Windows (IE7 & Firefox) and Mac (Safari, Camino, Opera & Firefox) browsers. In all cases the file downloaded seamlessly. You may need to cleart your cache/history, or if something's been badly corrupted, try re-booting.

Back