• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Latest update

dashhappy

Howdy;

On 03-13-2010 GameJackal's auto Update notified me that there was an update and asked if I wanted to download it and I selected the update Tab
and below is the file I downloaded.

GameJackal Pro 4.0.2.2 2010-03-03 4709kb

I downloaded and installed it with no Prbs, Rebooted then opened gj and it notified that there are one or more updates available, do I want to download and apply these updates, I selected the Update Tab again and went back to the previous web site= slysoft.com and was going to fetch the new update but it is the SAME one I just installed??:bang:
Any ideas as to why gj doesn't seem to know it has the latest ver?
Thanks all..... Cheers..

Update file (which the prog checks) reports 4.0.2.2. So it seems some bug in program or it got fixed in update file.

Thanks;
All else works fine with gj except the update bug. Maybe nxt update will correct this:>

Interesting... I have checked the server and it is reporting the correct current version. Maybe a caching issue?

Back