• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Not a RedFox Issue Last of us issue

Stooky

Cant copy Last of us episodes 7-9 since the upgrade (the previous episodes were fine)

Version 1.5.2.3

1679017673450.png

Works just fine, the issue must be on your end, I need a full complete log file or I can't help you. I even get 4K and 1080p

Last  of us.jpg7 8 9.jpg

Last edited:
WHERE IS YOUR LOG FILE?

By the way .. just tried ep 9 and it worked great
He probably has a computer issue, without a log file I can't help him, anyway, he didn't even wait around for help so I am going back to bed. He can wait until the AM.

Sorry I was traveling. Happens on all of my laptops. Netflix, Amazon Prime, and Paramount+ are ok. It only happens with HBO Max, with no download pop-up. Playing direct off HBO is fine, anything off HBO on Anystream fails when the download button is clicked.
Created log file:

Attachments

• AnyStream_1.5.2.3 03-17-2023.astlog
    567.1 KB · Views: 3
Last edited:
You can update to 1.5.2.5 but it works fine for everyone. You are the only one having this issue. For some odd reason your browser is redirecting to another source no one else has reported this issue, that show is available in 1080p and 4K, try it with the new beta. Have you ever had success with HBOMax?

Download 64 bit: https://forum.redfox.bz/sandbox/SetupAnyStream_1.5.2.5_64bit.exe
Download 32 bit: https://forum.redfox.bz/sandbox/SetupAnyStream_1.5.2.5_32bit.exe

Note: This version comes with a big update to the internal browsing engine. There is no visible change.
Its purpose is to improve browsing stability and avoid problems with complex provider websites.
There are no functional changes to the previous version, but please do test it and let us know if you encounter any difficulties.
Thank you!

Changelog AnyStream

1.5.2.5 beta 2023-03-09
  • Change: (major) integrated browser updated to more recent version. This reduces potential
    incompatibility problems with some providers
  • many minor changes

Last edited:
It happens to me sometimes. AS loses the connection (ie user profile) with the provider. Shut down AS and reopen it. Usually, it works for me.
By the way, this message appears also when it is listed but the title is still not available for download.

It happens to me sometimes. AS loses the connection (ie user profile) with the provider. Shut down AS and reopen it. Usually, it works for me.
By the way, this message appears also when it is listed but the title is still not available for download.
Yes, if its tagged as a live performance the provider has to change it. Thus, " Cant retrieve playlist"

HBO Max had been fine for me until 02-21-2023 last of us s01e06. The same error occurs for me on different laptops/servers. Tried rebooting as well.
Tried 1.5.2.5 64-bit beta and still get the same error. If I log into the same HBO Max account in chrome and run last of us e09 it works fine. Even tried installing 1.5.1.0 which was working previously and it gets the same error. Must be an isolated issue, strange its just HBO.

Attachments

• AnyStream_1.5.2.5 03-18-2023.astlog
    503 KB · Views: 2
Last edited:
HBO Max had been fine for me until 02-21-2023 last of us s01e06. The same error occurs for me on different laptops/servers. Tried rebooting as well.
Tried 1.5.2.5 64-bit beta and still get the same error. If I log into the same HBO Max account in chrome and run last of us e09 it works fine.
No one else is having this issue, for some odd reason your network or something is blocking that, no one else is having this issue. I showed you an example of successful downloads in this thread. Maybe you have a corrupted download, uninstall and try again. Maybe you didn't search the forum and find out you need the NO AD-supported version of HBOMax to be successful. I have no idea, other than to say the issue is no your end.

Back