• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

La La Land Warning Message

sflogerzi

"WARNING: for this disc to play properly in full disc mode, at
least Anydvd version 8.1.1.3 is required!"

This message came up when the disc was scanned with AnyDVD HD 8.1.1.2 and 8.1.1.0 ,

any idea why its pointing to an anydvd version that's not out even in beta?

Thanks

Attachments

• AnyDVD_8.1.1.2_Info_D_LA_LA_LAND.ziplog
    1.1 MB · Views: 18
Last edited:
General information: AnyDVD currently doesn't support "full disc playback" for La La Land.
The playlist shown in the status window is correct and can be played directly or converted via CloneBD, no problem.
Just the full disc playback with original menu won't work (fix expected for Tuesday).

"WARNING: for this disc to play properly in full disc mode, at
least Anydvd version 8.1.1.3 is required!"

This message came up when the disc was scanned with AnyDVD HD 8.1.1.2 and 8.1.1.0 ,

any idea why its pointing to an anydvd version that's not out even in beta?

Thanks
It will posted tomorrow.

Works fine full disc with AnyDVD 8.1.1.4 (probably 8.1.1.3, too)

Works fine full disc with AnyDVD 8.1.1.4 (probably 8.1.1.3, too)

I have copied La La Land (Blu Ray England release) with AnyDVD to hard disc. I used PowerDVD 17 (17.0.1523.60) for playing the .iso file to the screen but after 20 minutes I get a warning about Cinavia and the sound is blocked. I do own PowerDVD 16 (16.0.2011.60) too and La La Land played without any problem (no Cinavia). So does this mean that famous RedFox Cinavia hack is not (jet) available for PowerDVD 17 ?

I have copied La La Land (Blu Ray England release) with AnyDVD to hard disc. I used PowerDVD 17 (17.0.1523.60) for playing the .iso file to the screen but after 20 minutes I get a warning about Cinavia and the sound is blocked. I do own PowerDVD 16 (16.0.2011.60) too and La La Land played without any problem (no Cinavia). So does this mean that famous RedFox Cinavia hack is not (jet) available for PowerDVD 17 ?
Please READ THIS before you post!

No log, no help.

Once they have your log, they'll work their 'magic' for you.

:)

It should, but ...
Does the fox notification icon turn purple during playback?

It should, but ...
Does the fox notification icon turn purple during playback?
James,

Thank you for your quick response. I have reinstalled PowerDVD17 and played La La Land for more than an hour and without any problem. I do not know what has been changed but important is that it works. Thanks again for your help.

P.S. I have used PowerDVD 16 on my old Pc and PowerDVD 17 on my new Pc (replacement).

James,

Thank you for your quick response. I have reinstalled PowerDVD17 and played La La Land for more than an hour and without any problem. I do not know what has been changed but important is that it works. Thanks again for your help.

P.S. I have used PowerDVD 16 on my old Pc and PowerDVD 17 on my new Pc (replacement).
Let's call it a "glitch". ;)
One reason may be - if you run PowerDVD with elevated priviledges (as adminstrator) AnyDVD must run with elevated priviledges (as adminstrator), too.

Back