• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

La La Land playlist

Steve Brown

I rip with anydvd hd, then create a full disk iso with imgburn. Movie plays with scenes all out of order. I've attached the log.

The disk is usa amazon, upc:031398258384

Thanks in advance!

Attachments

• AnyDVD_8.1.8.0_Info_J_LA_LA_LAND.ziplog
    1.2 MB · Views: 9
Wow. That's variant #13 of that title.
But np, fixed now.

I'm hoping it's just a PEBKAC situation here but, after loading the disk, AnyDVD isn't showing me the correct playlist for this title (La La Land). I've attached the log, and if it helps, the UPC is the same as that listed by Steve Brown above (though purchased at a Best Buy).

Thanks in advance!

Attachments

• AnyDVD_8.2.1.0_Info_F_LA_LA_LAND.ziplog
    1.2 MB · Views: 7
I'm hoping it's just a PEBKAC situation here but, after loading the disk, AnyDVD isn't showing me the correct playlist for this title (La La Land). I've attached the log, and if it helps, the UPC is the same as that listed by Steve Brown above (though purchased at a Best Buy).

Thanks in advance!
@Pete yet another version?

Sent from my Nexus 6P with Tapatalk

I'm hoping it's just a PEBKAC situation here but, after loading the disk, AnyDVD isn't showing me the correct playlist for this title (La La Land).
Yes, a new one.
It's fixed now, please try again.

Back