• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

La La Land - Playlist Help - Canadian eOne

Warpdrive

This is the Canadian eOne edition. Any playlist help is appreciated!

Attachments

• AnyDVD_8.1.1.1_Info_F_LA_LA_LAND.ziplog
    1.2 MB · Views: 31
Playlist help for Lala Land, USA

Attachments

• AnyDVD_8.1.1.0_Info_D_LA_LA_LAND.ziplog
    1.2 MB · Views: 26
Hi. Sorry I am a bit of a noob here regarding AnyDVD log files and such. From what I understand, if I have a Blu-Ray (legitimately purchased) but having trouble ripping it, I can create a log file using AnyDVD, then upload that log file to this site and someone should be able to identify the correct playlist. And then what? This is where I am confused...When you say it's 'fixed' does that mean that an online database has been updated and then AnyDVD can read that database and thus be able to de-crypt the correct playlist from the Blu-ray disc???

I have purchased the movie La La Land' (Canadian eOne version - purchased at Walmart in Canada) and there are numerous playlists on the disc (segment maps) and I do not know which one is correct. I had purchased SlySoft AnyDVD a few years ago (version 7.6.6) and I fired it up for this movie but it reports that it cannot decrypt the disc. I can submit a log file to this site if that will help.

Hi. Sorry I am a bit of a noob here regarding AnyDVD log files and such. From what I understand, if I have a Blu-Ray (legitimately purchased) but having trouble ripping it, I can create a log file using AnyDVD, then upload that log file to this site and someone should be able to identify the correct playlist. And then what? This is where I am confused...When you say it's 'fixed' does that mean that an online database has been updated and then AnyDVD can read that database and thus be able to de-crypt the correct playlist from the Blu-ray disc???

I have purchased the movie La La Land' (Canadian eOne version - purchased at Walmart in Canada) and there are numerous playlists on the disc (segment maps) and I do not know which one is correct. I had purchased SlySoft AnyDVD a few years ago (version 7.6.6) and I fired it up for this movie but it reports that it cannot decrypt the disc. I can submit a log file to this site if that will help.
You are still using the old version of SlySoft that was put out of business _ for quite some time now.

Once you have updated to RedFoxe's new product then look in the "status" window when you open the software, it will tell you what the correct play list is.
For now try 653, that's what it's showing for my Canadian version, yours is probably the same.
(and I say probably because there are may different playlists for different regions, but since yours is from Canada, like mine, it's probably the same)

James has also implemented a nice feature, if you're using MPC, RedFox tells MPC to pick the correct playlist when Screen Pass is involved.
You don't have to tell MPC to got to 653, in this case.

Last edited:
Hi. Thanks for the info. I will try playlist 653 (I had just tried 504 - which seemed to work fine, but I'm not sure 100%). Yes, I knew SlySoft was no more a while back, but I still had that older version installed and thought I would play around with it. I normally use 'MakeMKV' now for all my Blu-Ray rips (rip to .MKV) But I did not have any info for the Canadian release of La La Land for MakeMKV...so I decided to try my old AnyDVD copy. Thanks again. I will try playlist 653 as you suggested.

Hello ever buddy!
I'm using a BD-ROM in U.S.A. as the source.
I got the message: Java BD protection good playlists: 912
But when the disc has been loaded and the choice of titles comes up, it only goes up to 422.
The titles with the playing duration of 2:06:48 begins at number 16... quite a lot to choose from!
I guess I could just choose clone disc, and it should play... but the double layer bd-r media is so pricey.
In any case if I don't compress it it will surely have the cinavia guard. I can switch to the descriptive audio for 15 min. and then go back to master audio but it's annoying.
Does anyone know the correct title in my situation, and if I compress it to single layer size and choose to convert audio to AC-3 do you know if this would bypass the cinavia guard?
Thanks so much!

What is 'it' that only goes up to 422?

Verstuurd vanaf mijn Nexus 6P met Tapatalk

What is 'it' that only goes up to 422?

Thanks for your reply!
"It" is the number of titles to choose from to create the ISO file, when the disc has loaded using AnyMP4 Blu-ray Copy Platinum.
This is when I choose the option to copy a specific title rather than cloning the disc.
Of these titles, the ones that are the full length movie amount to 407. Quite a daunting number of options!
Of course, there's no possible way that there could exist that much data on the disc so I don't know why it lists that many titles of 2 hours and 7 minutes... other than to deter copying.

That's not an AnyDVD problem your conversion program is using the wrong playlist. AnyDVD has no control over how many playlists a third party product shows or which one it uses. That many playlists IS the protection, dozens of fake ones.

You need to take that up with them, and tell it to use the one AnyDVD specifies. Or even better, user CloneBD.

Thanks again CH3VRON.
The choice of anymp4 was due to its being the only one available at that time for blu rays.
I would gladly use Clone Bd. I have the Cone DVD program and it is great with the flexibility of choosing any or all titles to copy. AnyMP4 only lets you choose the whole disc or the main title (or title of your choosing).
I will have to look into pricing and also see if they have a lifetime subscription.
But back to my current situation, I don't know if I can choose for it to work with AnyDvd in the settings... I kinda doubt it haha...
Oh by the way, does Clone BD give you the option to bypass the cinavia guard in some way? When I compress the disc and/or opt to remove HD audio and convert it to AC3, it works some of the time but not always.... that cinavia is a very tenacious bugger.

CloneBD let's you convert to mp4, whole disc or just main title just fine too and automatically selects the right playlist when AnyDVD correctly handles the title. AnyDVD only handles decryption, the rest is for CloneBD and yes in combination with AnyDVD it can remove Cinavia too, with a small side effect to the audio.

CloneBD let's you convert to mp4, whole disc or just main title just fine too and automatically selects the right playlist when AnyDVD correctly handles the title. AnyDVD only handles decryption, the rest is for CloneBD and yes in combination with AnyDVD it can remove Cinavia too, with a small side effect to the audio.

I assume that clone bd will also allow copying of as many titles as you want to, so you can get rid of trailers you don['t want but keep ones you do want, get rid of fbi warnings, etc.?
Regarding the "side effect" to the audio when removing cinavia, you're referring to the fact that you lose the lossless HD audio and end up with a dolby digital down-conversion right?

Yes it will, that's the 'partial copy' mode. No that's not the side effect. Removal mandates ac3 codec. But the background audio gets an actual side effect of 'speed up/slow down' but only in the background. Some find it annoying.

General information: AnyDVD currently doesn't support "full disc playback" for La La Land.
The playlist shown in the status window is correct and can be played directly or converted via CloneBD, no problem.
Just the full disc playback with original menu won't work (fix expected for Tuesday).

Back