• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

La La Land Issue

Don't forget to undo that setting after you're done or you may have issues with other discs due to that setting being active. Glad i could help

Change it BACK when done with that disk - and remember the fix for some future time.
-W

Don't forget to undo that setting after you're done or you may have issues with other discs due to that setting being active. Glad i could help

Thanks for the help. Enabled me to rip/encode with Handbrake.

Still not sure why I could not Rip to Harddisk using only AnyDVD? That should have worked...shouldn't it?

If you had enabled that setting yes it should have. The problem is that you didn't and anydvd couldn't handle the disc structure. As said, that's a 4+ year old handbrake issue. not an anydvd one

I think he meant using ONLY AnyDVD ??
-W

Nope, he said in post 38 that AnyDVD ripping itself worked and the rip played. Meaning anydvd did it's job

Nope, he said in post 38 that AnyDVD ripping itself worked and the rip played. Meaning anydvd did it's job

That was zdt3840 posting #38, I was referring to klevans69 in #43 - which is what I thought you responded to in #44. :)

-W

That was zdt3840 posting #38, I was referring to klevans69 in #43 - which is what I thought you responded to in #44. :)

-W
Just to be clear. AnyDVD would NOT rip the disk to hard drive. Also, after changing the Handbrake switch, the encode never completed. I give up.

Then you likely have a defective disc and/or drive.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn Nexus 6P met Tapatalk

Yes.... just get your hands on another copy.
That title is resolved for everyone else - so likely a bum disk. (or failing drive) like Chev said.
-W

Back