• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

La La Land Issue

zdt7840

La La Land DVD from Netflix U.S. Plays fine but will not copy properly. (Track1 fails. Track19 has scenes missing and/or out of order.) AnyDVD 8.1.1.2. Ziplog attached. Suggestions?

Attachments

• AnyDVD_8.1.1.2_Info_E_LA_LA_LAND.ziplog
    107.2 KB · Views: 12
That logfile seems corrupt. diagnostic tools cannot open it. Please try again

Second try...

Attachments

• AnyDVD_8.1.1.2_Info_E_LA_LA_LAND.ziplog
    105.6 KB · Views: 4
Now a third time, from the original disc this time please. And don't use the image ripper on DVD's.

That'll take a some time -- thank you for the quick response, though.

It's not that you did it wrong this time. The logfile was readable, it's just useless since it's from a decrypted source

I'm having the same problems with La La Land as zdt7840. Attached are my log files.
Thanks!

Attachments

• AnyDVD_8.1.1.0_Info_E_LA_LA_LAND.ziplog
    267.5 KB · Views: 4
Third time's a charm (perhaps).

Attachments

• AnyDVD_8.1.1.2_Info_D_LA_LA_LAND.ziplog
    268.6 KB · Views: 3
I'm having the same problems with La La Land as zdt7840. Attached are my log files.
Thanks!
Please try AnyDVD 8.1.1.2, 8.1.1.0 won't work.
EDIT: Please let me know, if AnyDVD 8.1.1.2 fixes the problem for you.

Last edited:
Third time's a charm (perhaps).
Looks all pretty good to me. If you use CloneDVD, do you get an error? Can you copy the main movie (should be title 1)?

Looks all pretty good to me. If you use CloneDVD, do you get an error? Can you copy the main movie (should be title 1)?

Unfortunately no. I can capture the DVD image without errors, either using the AnyDVD "Rip to Image..." function or through CloneDVD, and there is no problem playing the film directly from the DVD image. Attempting to copy Title1, however, fails immediately. There is a second lengthy track on the disc, Title19, which also appears to contain the main movie. That track copies successfully, but the output thereof contains several empty spaces where scenes are missing. Those scenes appear at the end of the Title19 track following the film's credits. The length of Title19 is also noticeably longer than Title1.

I tried with ver. 8.1.1.3 - no luck

I did get it to convert using another software, I can tell you that title 18 is the one you want. Unfortunately it does not show up when I have Anydvd HD running.

Same result as previous version. But as I have it converted I am moving on.... ;)

Then why post here? It's very unlikely you're the only owner of that title and disc version. Please provide an anydvd logfile and the exact error message your getting so anydvd can be updated if needed and EVERY owner of that title can be helped.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn Nexus 7 met Tapatalk

La La Land works fine with AnyDVD 8.1.1.4, just tested (probably with any version >= 8.1.1.2)

Using latest 8.1.2.0, anydvd will attempt to copy lalaland and say done but the resulting files are mostly the main menu and not the main movie. log attached

Attachments

• AnyDVD_8.1.2.0_Info_E_LA_LA_LAND.ziplog
    267.2 KB · Views: 5
From your log:

HL-DT-ST BD-REBE16NU50 1.01 N000900SIK9EGAOF164

Drive (Hardware) Region: 0 (not set!)

Set your drive hardware region and try again. If it still fails. New logfile please

In device mangler, the region is set. Is there another place to set the region?

just realized a noob error on my part after research. "
When AnyDVD is running (shows in the system tray), it's affecting what you see in the Device Manager... so you must exit AnyDVD completely to properly set it... "

Back