• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

L3 CDM blacklisted by AP?

Status
Not open for further replies.
We don't need you to cover for Anystream failures either. What's with all these cheerleaders defending AS at all cost? We paid hard earned money for this service and it is not performing as expected we can complain all we want until things get fixed. If you don't like it stop replying to my posts.
Who is " We" ? All you needed to say was, boy I am upset I can't download this movie. I admit, it's not performed as it once did and you all know the reasons why, so there is no need for the fanboy, " AnyStream got defeated again" .

I only said that out of frustration. I haven't posted a single thread asking why you guys haven't figured out the cdm when others already could. You took that personally like if I insulted your mother same as the other dude. If you don't want people posting about cdm issues then FIX them. If you can't then just let us know so we could move on.

I only said that out of frustration. I haven't posted a single thread asking why you guys haven't figured out the cdm when others already could. You took that personally like if I insulted your mother same as the other dude. If you don't want people posting about cdm issues then FIX them. If you can't then just let us know so we could move on.
Like I said, if you said that out of frustration, then I apologize, I can understand the frustration, I am also frustrated and like you sometimes I overreact, but we are by no means defeated, we are still working to retain your business and make you happy with what you bought. So I guess we both overreacted a bit. So lets move on and hope the developers will overcome this issue. Okay?

Last edited:
Why use the leaked cdm, why don't the developers dump one themselves? Is your technology only up to the level of (theft)?

Starting today new items cannot be downloaded (decrypted) from AP. The same good old "License request failure" as in the past.
That might explain why my AP downloads were failing this morning. Hopefully this can be resolved quickly, but it is a bit disappointing for the content I'm interested in to go back to nothing from SD-only downloads.

Similar here, working fine before (old old old SD shows too) now a bunch of failures.

Why use the leaked cdm, why don't the developers dump one themselves? Is your technology only up to the level of (theft)?
What kind of answer do you expect from that question?
How do you know the developers don't already dump themselves?
You are assuming, right?

Yes, it works, :banghead:

Its not a secret that some titles are still not available.

That might explain why my AP downloads were failing this morning. Hopefully this can be resolved quickly, but it is a bit disappointing for the content I'm interested in to go back to nothing from SD-only downloads.
Well I really did not want that kind of emotional discussion. I was asking the technical staff if the new L3 CDM is still working for AP or if it has been blacklisted. @RedFox 1 answered that the CDM works but in at the same time some titles are failing to download. This is technically illogical.

AS 1.2.9.5 should work for all AP titles: items with old cached keys can be downloaded in HD and new titles released after Dec 06 2021 can be downloaded but only in SD. This was the status quo since Jan 07 when AS 1.2.9.0 was published. No single download failure message was reported since then, it just started yesterday.

So, I'm sadly conclude that the CDM is currently not able to decode new AP titles. This is not a drama for me at all, personally I have enough alternatives. I wanted to point out the technical fact and asked confirmation from staff. Unfortunately this did evolve again to a useless mass of emotions. That's all from me, if I could I would close this thread.

Well I really did not want that kind of emotional discussion. I was asking the technical staff if the new L3 CDM is still working for AP or if it has been blacklisted. @RedFox 1 answered that the CDM works but in at the same time some titles are failing to download. This is technically illogical.

AS 1.2.9.5 should work for all AP titles: items with old cached keys can be downloaded in HD and new titles released after Dec 06 2021 can be downloaded but only in SD. This was the status quo since Jan 07 when AS 1.2.9.0 was published. No single download failure message was reported since then, it just started yesterday.

So, I'm sadly conclude that the CDM is currently not able to decode new AP titles. This is not a drama for me at all, personally I have enough alternatives. I wanted to point out the technical fact and asked confirmation from staff. Unfortunately this did evolve again to a useless mass of emotions. That's all from me, if I could I would close this thread.

Well put, this could have been handled better. It seems to me that a high percentage of users don't understand the way keys are cached and when a CDM is revoked it will only affect content that no one else has downloaded on a working CDM. This, backup up by misinformation spread by staff, is just fueling negativity.

I wanted to point out the technical fact and asked confirmation from staff. Unfortunately this did evolve again to a useless mass of emotions. That's all from me, if I could I would close this thread.

I highly doubt that you will get an official answer here.
As mentioned several times in several threads before, this forum is not for discussing internals of the technical kind, which the CDM topic obviously is.
I understand if you did not stumble over those mentions (yes, it's a lot of threads), but feel informed now ;)(y)

You dont have to answer me. the wise man knows he knows nothing.the fool thinks he knows all.

if the devs dumped their own L3 keys it's highly unlikely to be banned at the exact time of a know public key. It would also be possible for them to have multiple keys either in a backup config or used in a rotational config. if either of these were in use it would be back up very soon after the key was revoked yesterday.

Clearly he is not a god but its not like he is making crazy assumptions and he only asked if he was correct.

if the devs dumped their own L3 keys it's highly unlikely to be banned at the exact time of a know public key. It would also be possible for them to have multiple keys either in a backup config or used in a rotational config. if either of these were in use it would be back up very soon after the key was revoked yesterday.

Clearly he is not a god but its not like he is making crazy assumptions and he only asked if he was correct.

You too . you do not have to answer me. I am not talking about him either.

You people need to learn that defeating DRM whether it's with Anystream or Anydvd, it will ALWAYS be continuous game of cat and mouse. Both applications need constant updates which is why there's no guarantee that anything will work everytime and always.

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

I wonder if you could just ask you tech guys to check if the current L3 CDM works for AP and NF or not. A simple technical question, no intention to amaze you.
How this program works or will work in the future is none of your business, post another thread like it and see what happens.No other forums in the world would stand for your bull, now I hope you understand me.

I will gladly comply.

Define "theft". When someone posts something for the public to use and they do, is that really "theft"? You can' t be serious.
IMO it's the optimal use of resources, by burning what is already burnt. But that was a while ago anyway.

Nevertheless - everyone, please check if it works now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back