• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

L3 CDM blacklisted by AP?

Status
Not open for further replies.

network

Starting today new items cannot be downloaded (decrypted) from AP. The same good old "License request failure" as in the past.

Developers, please tell me you have NOT been using the leaked ID 4445 which has got revoked/blacklisted today! For a commercial program like Anystream you should have a number of private dumped L3 keys in reserve. I am deeply depressed :(

Starting today new items cannot be downloaded (decrypted) from AP. The same good old "License request failure" as in the past.

Developers, please tell me you have NOT been using the leaked ID 4445 which has got revoked/blacklisted today! For a commercial program like Anystream you should have a number of private dumped L3 keys in reserve. I am deeply depressed :(

Shessh, no need for the drama.

Works fine for me.

Have you tried turning it off and on again?

Reactions: DQ
Hi, anystream works fine for me on AP
Shessh, no need for the drama.

Works fine for me.
Can you check this please with new/rare material, e.g. some new movie from a subscription Channel? And, it shall be something which is available in SD quality only, otherwise keys are cached.
Have you tried turning it off and on again?
Sure, also checked it on 1.2.9.2. It's a CDM issue, you will see.

VN4kZTk.png

Can you check this please with new/rare material, e.g. some new movie from a subscription Channel? And, it shall be something which is available in SD quality only, otherwise keys are cached.
Sure, also checked it on 1.2.9.2. It's a CDM issue, you will see.

View attachment 62818
You sound as if you are rooting for it to fail. 90% good for me. You guys amaze me with your posts.

You sound as if you are rooting for it to fail. 90% good for me. You guys amaze me with your posts.
I wonder if you could just ask you tech guys to check if the current L3 CDM works for AP and NF or not. A simple technical question, no intention to amaze you.

I wonder if you could just ask you tech guys to check if the current L3 CDM works for AP and NF or not. A simple technical question, no intention to amaze you.
Yes, it works, :banghead:

Can confirm. Anystream got defeated yet again.

These titles can't be downloaded:
Mo Money
Red Cliff 2008
kirikou and the sorceress
Treasure Chest of Horrors

Last edited:

These titles can't be downloaded:
Mo Money
Red Cliff 2008
2 titles big deal, the devs will have them working, and this post will look silly

I'm not. I paid for Anystream Plus and haven't been able to use it much because you guys couldn't figure out the CDM issue. In the other hand, you sound mad that people are complaining about what they paid for.
This doesn't sound very sad that you cannot download it. Please grow up and learn how to post if you want people to respect anything you say.

I attempted to download The Tick today with a 50% success rate. No discernable pattern as to why some episodes fail.

I am not stressed about it. As it stands now, if I were to watch 2-3 hours per day (which I don't), it would take at least a year to catch up on my existing unwatched content.

I attempted to download The Tick today with a 50% success rate. No discernable pattern as to why some episodes fail.

I am not stressed about it. As it stands now, if I were to watch 2-3 hours per day (which I don't), it would take at least a year to catch up on my existing unwatched content.
Its not a secret that some titles are still not available. You have the right idea, watch it on the provider I am sure you downloaded a lot of your favorites already, so enjoy them. Thats the right idea.

This doesn't sound very sad that you cannot download it. Please grow up and learn how to post if you want people to respect anything you say.

You need to take a chill pill. Who are you to tell me to grow up? What kind of answer is that? You talk down on everybody that post issues and always posting passive aggressive comments.

You need to take a chill pill. Who are you to tell me to grow up? What kind of answer is that? You talk down on everybody that post issues and always posting passive aggressive comments.
I am totally chill bro, I just say what's on my mind, you know what it sounded like, I just told you that's all, no need to get your pants all ruffled.

BS, you're trying to cause turmoil and when called out on it you deflect. We all know what the deal is here and what's going on. The drama and sarcasm are not needed and unwanted.

BS, you're trying to cause turmoil and when called out on it you deflect. We all know what the deal is here and what's going on. The drama and sarcasm are not needed and unwanted.

We don't need you to cover for Anystream failures either. What's with all these cheerleaders defending AS at all cost? We paid hard earned money for this service and it is not performing as expected we can complain all we want until things get fixed. If you don't like it stop replying to my posts.

We don't need you to cover for Anystream failures either. What's with all these cheerleaders defending AS at all cost? We paid hard earned money for this service and it is not performing as expected we can complain all we want until things get fixed. If you don't like it stop replying to my posts.

You are a master of deflection. I did not speak one word about covering for AS. I pointed the finger at you for causing chaos for the sole reason of chaos itself. I paid the same money you said you did but you don't see me trying to set the community on fire. I care more for the community than I do the software. I read this forum many times a day looking to learn new stuff and watching for new downloads. It is very easy to pick out the naysayers trying to cause trouble for the sake of trouble.

I HATE drama. I have said my piece and won't reply again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back