Kung Fu Panda 3

Discussion in 'AnyDVD HD (Blu-ray issues)' started by Ender, Oct 16, 2020.

1. Ender

Ender Member

I'm hoping someone is able to help me find the right playlist/what is going on with my copy of Kung Fu Panda 3 (Part of 3-movie collection). The titles with the movie appear to be 206 (600.MPLS), 207 (802.MPLS), and 208 (850.MPLS). Based on checking the movie playing the right playlist is 800.MPLS, but that isn't showing visible. Any suggestions? Attached is the log.

Attached Files:

2. James

James Redfox Development Team Staff Member

You can use CloneBDs preview player to check the playlists yourself.

3. Ender

Ender Member

Thanks, that shows the 600.MPLS as the main feature. I normally use ProcMon and see what PowerDVD is calling in the case of multiple playlists. I'll refer to CloneBD in the future.

4. whatever_gong82

whatever_gong82 Well-Known Member

Just for the record, the Blu-ray Disc Association (BDA) changed a few years back how Blu-ray discs play the disc with licensed software players. In particular, PowerDVD uses another method to get the proper way to get the correct playlist, which negates ProcMon.

5. Ch3vr0n

Ch3vr0n Translator NL & Mod

That method only applies to screenpass, not all discs use that. Don't think that's the case here.

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

whatever_gong82 likes this.
  6. whatever_gong82

whatever_gong82 Well-Known Member

I think that you're right, Ch3vr0n. I should've stated exactly when ProcMon doesn't work.

With non-ScreenPass Blu-ray discs, then ProcMon should work.

(y)