• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Korean Rubbish?

oldmickthejoiner

I recently bought a DVD from Korea ( The Shoes of the Fisherman ) after trying to copy using CloneDVD2 and Rip to HDD the process failed at 98%
( see screenshot ) I know it says a file is missing, but can anything be done?attached is the log file.

Attachments

• AnyDVD_7.1.8.0_Info_D_fisherman.zip
    96.2 KB · Views: 8
  • AnyDVD-CloneDVD.jpg
    AnyDVD-CloneDVD.jpg
    73.3 KB · Views: 13
Media is not CSS protected

There appears to be no protection on this DVD.
Try with CloneDVD2 again, but this time with AnyDVD disabled/exited.

Last edited:
EDIT: Always do what James (or other developers/staff) says to try first! :bowdown: Then and only then should you listen to myself or other members. ;)

Try to copy the disc with ImgBurn or just copy the files off the disc with Windows Explorer. If that fails you're probably out of luck.

Last edited:
I recently bought a DVD from Korea ( The Shoes of the Fisherman ) after trying to copy using CloneDVD2 and Rip to HDD the process failed at 98%
( see screenshot ) I know it says a file is missing, but can anything be done?attached is the log file.

Try to set AI scanner to "always enabled" for this disc. Hope it helps.

But the south Korea people make good cars, my Hyundai Sonata turbo 4 cylinder 274 horsepower 34 miles per gallon 6 speed automatic transmission hums along.:D

Also, the car DVD player (region 1) with 6 speakers works well too.:D

Last edited by a moderator:
Try to set AI scanner to "always enabled" for this disc. Hope it helps.

Cheers James, it worked,I now have a working copy of the disc!
I was beginning to think that the super fast Hyundai Sonata & Tuscon of Fast Eddie and Jeff53404 had blown my missing file out the window, but being so cold here in Scotland the windows are shut so it can't be that.

Back