Kopierschutz bei "Apocalypto"!

Discussion in 'Allgemeiner Chat' started by razy, May 19, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Webslinger

Webslinger Retired Moderator

Streben nach Glück is Pursuit of Happyness (in Region 1)

You need to use Anydvd ripper with Nero and Shrink on (some) newer Sony/Lionsgate movies. Please click this

Last edited: Jun 3, 2007
  2. Webslinger

I consider what you wrote very rude, even if you did use a smiley.

http://forum.slysoft.com/showthread.php?t=4

"While debating and discussion is fine, we will not tolerate rudeness, insulting posts, personal attacks or purposeless inflammatory posts. Our decision is final in these matters."

Consider this a warning. :policeman:

Here are some other things dvdfab does not help me with:

1. dvdfab doesn't help me when I want to play original discs on my system from other regions
    2. dvdfab doesn't offer subtitle transparency on the fly when I want to watch dvd movies
    3. dvdfab does not decrypt on the fly, allowing me to use almost any other program I want--faster for almost all releases (with the exception of some of the newer Sony/Lionsgate releases; and for that Anydvd ripper since 6.1.4.2 now provides full disc backups with Shrink )

dvdfab also doesn't do the following:

from http://www.slysoft.com/anydvd.html
    # Prevents automatic launching of 'PC-friendly' software on video DVDs
    # Allows adjustment of your monitor refresh rate for both NTSC and PAL monitors
    # Allows execution of external programs on disc insertion and removal
    # Allows speed control of your DVD drives
    # Works transparently for the operating system: DVDs can be shared over the network and copied with the command prompt or with Windows Explorer, etc"

3. Österreicher

Österreicher Well-Known Member

Hello!
    I thought this is a German Forum?

Grüße Österreicher

4. Where is the problem with ripping the discs first?? Thats all people here want to do finally!

Sorry if I made you angry and if my posting sounded to offensive, that was not my intention.

I really respect your work and that of slysoft!

@ Rest
    Übrigens darf natürlich auch deutsch geschrieben werden :)

5. Webslinger

I don't always want to as it's a waste of time. Anydvd is far more flexible than dvdfab.

6. pdole

pdole Member

Hi Leute,
    diese Diskusion erscheint mir vollkommen überflüssig und entbehrlich.
    Seid einfach froh, dass man, mit welchem Produkt auch immer, Sicherungskopien anfertigen kann - einzig das zählt -wer, wann, wo, warum und wie der erste war ist absolut nebensächlich- und wenn dann bitte verwendet hinkünftig andere Foren um dies zu diskutieren - es gibt sie ja zum Glück in jeder Menge und fast in allen Sprachen ...

7. sheep

sheep Well-Known Member

/OT Der thread hier ist auch nicht tot zu kriegen, was? :eek: /OT

8. Webslinger

As this thread has outlived its usefulness I'm closing it.

Apocalypto R2 is supported by Anydvd 6.1.6.0 and Clonedvd 2.9.0.9 (or whatever the latest versions may be).

*thread closed* :policeman:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.