• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Kopierschutz bei "Apocalypto"!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Die meisten die wollen das Any sofort jede DVD, oder besser gesagt den Schutz, sofort knacken kann sind die Videothekengänger.
Wenn any das erst in zwei monaten schafft kann mir das auch wurst sein. Hauptsache es wird geschafft. %*@:-(

Tja, es ist in Prinzip nichts schlimmes dabei ein paar Wochen warten zu müssen bis Slysoft den KS geknackt hat aber dann sollen sie nicht großkotzig verkünden dass "Slysoft jeden KS schneller aushebelt als dass er auf den Markt kommt". Genau dieser Anspruch war für mich der Anlass das Slysoft Produkt zu kaufen, aber bei "Das Parfüm" und jetzt wieder bei "Apocalypto" scheint Slysoft seinen eigenen Anspruch nicht gerecht werden zu können. Das heisst nicht das AnyDVD ein schlechtes Produkt ist, aber es ist irritierend wenn man eine DVD kopieren will und es kommt nichts, nur eine Meldung die besagt dass die DVD kopiergeschützt ist.

Basically, there is nothing wrong with waiting for a week or two till Slysoft has broken the DRM seal on a particular DVD but then they should not brag about breaking any copy protection before it even hits the market. With this argument Slysoft convinced me to go for their product but with "das Parfüm" and now with "Apocalypto" Slysoft is appearantly unable to make good on their boast. I am not saying AnyDVD is a bad product, but it is annoying when you want to copy a DVD and all you get is "sorry, won't work".

Im eigendlichen Sinne gibt es ja keinen Kopierschutz. EIgendlich müsste es Kapierschutz heissen.
Zum Zeitpunkt als dieses Versprechen gemacht wurde, wurden ja auch noch nicht so starke Geschütze aufgefahren. Also muss man erst mal begreifen wie der Schutz funktioniert und kann dann handeln.
Dann muss Sly halt den Slogan ändern in "Wir machen so schnell wie wir können!"

Mit der anydvd 6.1.5.9 Beta solls klappen. Gibts im Englischen anydvd forum. Mit Clonedvd klappts noch nicht (es erscheint balde ne neue version). Einfach anydvd ripper benutzen.

lässt sich die dvd auch im ifo mode mit isobuster pro auslesen?
welche progs können noch den ifo mode?
da scheinen die dateien ja in ordnung zu sein.
habe leider kein produktionskey zum testen.

Na toll, jetzt habe ich mir die ganze Mühe gemacht mit DVD43 und DVD2DVD und gemacht und getan und was muss ich feststellen .... ?

Orginal Maya mit deutschen Untertiteln ..... :mad: :( :confused:

Hi,

Na toll, jetzt habe ich mir die ganze Mühe gemacht mit DVD43 und DVD2DVD und gemacht und getan und was muss ich feststellen .... ?

Tja, wenn ich mich hier als stiller Mitleser einmal melden darf: Den Film gibt es nur so!!! - so wie auch den letzten Film von Mel Gibson 'Die Passion Christi', der wurde ebenfalls nur in Orignalsprache mit Untertiteln gedreht...

Das zeigt das du den FILM anscheinend noch garnicht gesehen hast. Mal eben schnell in dieTheke, kopieren und zurück. Und dann sowas. EIgendlich hätts bei der Tonspur klick machen müssen.

Basically, there is nothing wrong with waiting for a week or two till Slysoft has broken the DRM seal on a particular DVD but then they should not brag about breaking any copy protection before it even hits the market. With this argument Slysoft convinced me to go for their product but with "das Parfüm" and now with "Apocalypto" Slysoft is appearantly unable to make good on their boast. I am not saying AnyDVD is a bad product, but it is annoying when you want to copy a DVD and all you get is "sorry, won't work".

Where on the website do we make that claim?
By the way - Perfume German was released on March 15th. AnyDVD 6.1.3.2 (which copied Perfume) was released on March 15th.
So I don't know what you are complaining about.

Where on the website do we make that claim?
By the way - Perfume German was released on March 15th. AnyDVD 6.1.3.2 (which copied Perfume) was released on March 15th.
So I don't know what you are complaining about.

I think we can be satisfied with the work of dvdfab & slysoft, I personally prefer dvdfab abnd they were also faster this time.... BUT as you mention it:

Perfume could only be copied without Title 10 qith these early Versions of AnyDVD! So it is NOT a perfect copy - and your company took the mouth very full concerning this protection in several threads also it was not perfectly broken that time. This was only possible after several further updates and all together it took 2 Months long!!!

So just don't pose to much and work on the code of anydvd instead :)

I think we can be satisfied with the work of dvdfab & slysoft, I personally prefer dvdfab abnd they were also faster this time.... BUT as you mention it:

Perfume could only be copied without Title 10 qith these early Versions of AnyDVD! So it is NOT a perfect copy - and your company took the mouth very full concerning this protection in several threads also it was not perfectly broken that time. This was only possible after several further updates and all together it took 2 Months long!!!

So just don't pose to much and work on the code of anydvd instead :)
Save yourself the smiley, I am not amused at all. The only thing we were quite proud of, is that AnyDVD allowed to *watch* the *original* disc on a PC with Zoom Player, TheaterTek, Media Player... same thing with Silent Hill and Wer früher stirbt.
DVDFab doesn't help you at all (and never will) as you need to rip the disc first to watch it.

Apocalypto DVD

Hallo Jungs , nehmt doch den fabdecrypter 3.1.2.5 bei dem geht es ohne probleme . Bei der Neuen DVD " Streben nach Glück - mit Will Smith " gehts mit dem anydvd 6.1.6.0 und oder mit fabdecrypter . Eine geschrumpfte DVD kann dann aus irrgend welchen gründen nicht im nero gebrannt werden - Meldung = Neuzusammenstellung der DVD fehlgeschlagen !!
Doch nicht verzagen mit dem Programm CloneDVD mit eingbautem Brenntool funzt es perfekt . Bei mir gabs dann beim player keine probleme .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back