• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Kong: Skull Island [Cinavia?]

TheEmpathicEar

[Does RedFox have a list of Cinavia infected films?] Does Kong: Skull Island [Blu-Ray] have Cinavia?

[Does RedFox have a list of Cinavia infected films?] Does Kong: Skull Island [Blu-Ray] have Cinavia?
Usually, if you use CloneBD and test the Blu-ray disc or iso of the particular disc, it'll tell you whether it has Cinavia or not.

If Kong: Skull Island is from Warner Brothers, then you shouldn't worry. EDIT: It is from Warner Brothers. They have only used Cinavia once (The Losers) and the cost of using Cinavia on a Blu-ray/DVD is kind of costly, on top of making the disc of the movie, IMO.

But, it wouldn't surprise me if more Studios get dumb and start using it more often. It doesn't affect me in the slightest, since I have AnyDVD HD to patch my PowerDVD Ultra (versions 12-17,) and I still have AnyDVD HD to keep PowerDVD 10 Ultra running smoothly (It is discontinued by Cyberlink, but it doesn't check for Cinavia) on my PC and 2 laptops. Plus, using AnyDVD HD/CloneBD combo can help me make a Cinavia-free copy of any previous Cinavia disc; but I don't care for the weird sound when any music is playing in the background, so I just play my Cinavia Blu-rays/DVDs on my PC or laptop.

:)

Back