• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Kodi project to enable HDR in MPC to launch any movie

Update: code done, installer done, how to video done, files uploaded ready to go.

I just need to edit the footage for the source code video and attach it to the donate button then we are ready for official release. Tonight or the latest tomorrow!

One last comment before release.....XDR can work on DVD, Amazing results on bluray files, uhd, uhd4k hdr, log gamma hdr, youtube hdr, vp9,vp8 mkv you name it. Tested it on bluray last night and will be using xdr on my whole bluray collection.

last video .... donation video uploading.......this is the help me video

Update official release Aug 6th,2017

Ok guys finally I can now release The Kodi HDR Project Version 2.0.0.0

All the videos are done including the donation video. Thankyou all for your support following this project over the past 3 months. I have put all my effort and time into this app to make it the best I can. Tried to make a nice interface with good options. The auto launcher works perfect and the code is streamlined. here is the download link. ENJOY THIS APP!

Due to this being a external project please click on any of the demo videos and in the video description is the official download link to my google server that is online 24/7. In the program are more files to the actual lav filters and mpcbe version I used to get these results.

My channel link is:

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=

Last edited:
Thanks you for this.

Before I going to test your effort in all of this, I wanted to place a donation anyway, but I'm overlooking something I guess? The Donation button brings me to a YT video I can't see because its blocked for my country? How can I donate? I see a $ sign beside the video info but I can't do anything with that?

Last edited:
Thanks you for this.

Before I going to test your effort in all of this, I wanted to place a donation anyway, but I'm overlooking something I guess? The Donation button brings me to a YT video I can't see because its blocked for my country? How can I donate? I see a $ sign beside the video info but I can't do anything with that?
I added countries usa canada. There is a huge list of countries to add. Its stupid that i have to add each one manually to offer it. Im guessing you do not live in canada or usa?

Ill visit the youtube site and add more countries later. To bad I could not select one price world price but youtube is stupid

Please comment on how this program is working for you. I really want some input on the type of cpu platform gpu cards.....monitors hdr projection whatever. I'm hoping everyone likes the results for uhd and bluray.

If your a nvidia gpu user:

For nvidia users please check let applications decide color in advanced settings nvidia control panel.

Inside mpcbe64 press APPLY not OK when making xdr.cal!

Last edited:
When using the setting D3D Fullscreen in MPC-BE I loose HDMI audio? The video is very smooth and looks great but without audio it's a bit dull? When disabling D3D Fullscreen audio comes back but video isn't as smooth. Why blocks the active setting > D3D Fullscreen < my HDMI audio? I have no (HD) audio issues in any kind when using other programs (Kodi, MediaPortal, etc.)

Any suggestions what I can try?

Last edited:
In audio check all items in lav filters. This will allow bitstream passthru to amp. You can also get dtsdecoder.dll but thats for motherboard audio which does not apply to you. Check them all and try again. The quality is amazing in full screen. Make sure your hmdi is set to rgb 444 full or rgb 420. The croma hdmi works as well. I think checking all the audio passthru options will fix your problem in lav audio filter

Under mpcbe there also is an audio section. Make sure your amp is set as the default device. You can set 2 devices in mpcbe. Try this as well.

Mwheel on the mouse up will make sure mpcbe is at 100percent volume as well.

In audio check all items in lav filters. This will allow bitstream passthru to amp. You can also get dtsdecoder.dll but thats for motherboard audio which does not apply to you. Check them all and try again. The quality is amazing in full screen. Make sure your hmdi is set to rgb 444 full or rgb 420. The croma hdmi works as well. I think the checks in all thebaudi options will fix your problem.
I thought I already checked all items in LAV Audio but I will try that again later. As I wrote before, when D3D Fullscreen is not active, audio is there.

There is no RGB 444 or 420 option within the graphic settings, Intel still not released drivers with HDR options for Kaby Lake for Windows 10.

Back