• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

[ Known Issue]Can't login NF

Tried on my laptop as Well. The same there. Language dutch (Belgium), country Belgium.

You don't understand. Therefore I'm giving up. Language settings are different from keyboard settings.

I'm having a different problem.. I've got logged out of NF on AS (it asks me to log-in).. and I do, then it crashes and gives me this dump file..

Attachments

• AnyStream_1.2.6.0_Dump_20211125214347.astdmp
    7 MB · Views: 1
I'm having a different problem.. I've got logged out of NF on AS (it asks me to log-in).. and I do, then it crashes and gives me this dump file..
Please don't hijack a thread and create your own if you have a different issue.

Tried on my laptop as Well. The same there. Language dutch (Belgium), country Belgium.
Last chance: Please explain how you solved your problem. With the bits and pieces you provide nobody understands. It's just like pulling teeth.

Checked my keyboard settings and they are in Dutch (Belgium) so that's correct. Like I said in normal browser everything is OK. It only happens in the anystream browser.

I also am no longer able to logon to NetFlix with the 1.2.6.0 release.

Details:

AnyStream Plus 1.2.6.0 installed as an upgrade over the previous version (1.2.5.0).
The specific error message that I get is "Sorry, we can't find an account with this email address. Please try again or create a new account."
I am able to logon from another browser (Microsoft Edge) using the same e-mail address / password combo I am trying to use in AnyStream.
My system / configuration
Note: All settings are for US / English as I am located in the United States.

Windows 11, with all the latest updates applied.
ASUS Prime Z590-A Motherboard
Intel i7-11700K CPU
128GB RAM
Using only the Intel Graphics built into CPU, there is currently no external GPU. Latest released (not BETA) Intel drivers are installed.
2 NVMe SSDs, 2 SATA SSDs, 2 traditional SATA HDDs - Windows is located on a 1TB NVMe SSD.
All previous versions of AnyStream worked fine. Previous versions that I have used (just the last 4) are: 1.2.5.0, 1.2.4.1, 1.2.4.0, 1.2.3.0

Note that in my case the problem symptom remains exactly the same when I copy and paste the e-mail address and password and when I manually type the information into the fields.

Could you please browse to Netflix in a browser, go to "Account" and click on "Sign out of all devices". You will have to login on other devices (browsers) again.

I went to my NF account and signed out of all devices, then went back to AS, I can now login. Thanks.

PS. Tab from Username to Password still doesn't work.

Back