• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Knocked Up... No play.

bloodthirster

Knocked Up HD-DVD will not play properly off the disc or ripped to the hard drive. I just get a black 24 sec long screen over and over agian until PowDVD locks up with no error message.

Last edited:
Same here. I plugged my xbox 360 HD DVD drive into my xbox 360 and played it fine that way. When the disc starts up it asks you to download/install a cookie to my 360. This is probably the reason that it will not play with Power DVD Ultra. Is there any easy fix for this?

There is a file in the ADV_OBJ folder for KNOCKEDUP that is named VPLST000.XPL. Should I rename that folder?

There is a file in the ADV_OBJ folder for KNOCKEDUP that is named VPLST000.XPL. Should I rename that folder?

Not the folder, the actual file. First try to rename "VPLST001.XPL" to "VPLS001.XPL_old" and try it. If that does not work then try the 000 one. But it should be the 001 one.

Thanks, it seems to be working fine!

Let us hope for a patch from cyberlink to avoid having to rip the disc.

So this is what the 2 files should look like??

this is what they did look like before changing
VPLST000
VPLST001

this is after the change
VPLST000
VPLST001_old

it still doesnt work ot should i change the files lie this
VPLST000
VPLST001.XPL_old
???????????
can some one type out how the files excactly should look like
thanks,
mike

Last edited:
this is what they did look like before changing
VPLST000
VPLST001

this is after the change
VPLST000
VPLST001_old

VPLST000
VPLST001.XPL_old
???????????
thanks,
mike
I don't have that movie yet, but maybe you need to be able to see the file extensions in order to properly rename the file.

Open any folder and go to Tools > Folder Options > View > and uncheck the "Hide file extensions for known file types" and try again. If you have file extensions hidden, you won't be able to rename the file extension, which is what the rather brief explanation states we need to do.

Have to agree with Humpa, looks like you're not renaming the extension on the end, just the filename

VPLST000
VPLST001.XPL_old
???????????
thanks,
mike

I can't see why changing any part of the file wouldn't work but I agree that it has only worked when you change the extension.

Before - VPLST001.XPL

After - VPLST001.XPL_old

You can also delete (or move somewhere else) the file and it will also work but I like to keep the old file just in case PowerDVD patches the app and the old file works again.

Yeah That Worked Out Good

Yes i didnt see the full lenght of the file name so that worked out great.
thanks every body youre DA BEST..................

Back