• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

knives out

whirlpool

I have a UHD version of 'Knives Out' that is not supported, please see logfile attached....

Attachments

• AnyDVD_8.4.8.0_Info_H_KNIVES_OUT.ziplog
    3.6 MB · Views: 2
I have a UHD version of 'Knives Out' that is not supported, please see attached logfile....

Attachments

• AnyDVD_8.4.8.0_Info_H_KNIVES_OUT.ziplog
    3.6 MB · Views: 0
Please do not highjack standard Blu-ray disc topics with a completely unrelated title. Please don't crosspost the same problem on 2 different unrelated topics in 2 different sections.

Posts split moved and merged. The unsupported uhd titles is also not a place to post logfiles, if you wish to report your title as unsupported, you need to follow the instructions in the first post and post ONLY the OPD ID in that sticky.

Logfiles themselves are not needed per the following sticky https://forum.redfox.bz/threads/any...-discs-read-this-first-before-you-post.74937/

Apologies for duplicate posting and I checked the OPD as per post#2
The OPD has already been posted

Back