• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

[SOLVED] Knives Out UHD has Screen Pass protection

Attachments

• AnyDVD_8.4.7.2_Info_H_KNIVES_OUT_24A0A9E6_AF780C7A.ziplog
    4.4 MB · Views: 3
Thanks, @jayper, that's a log for the same disc OPD id as mine, so now everyone with that particular disc should wait calmly for RedFox to tell us the ScreenPass issue has been resolved.

Thanks @Pete, for looking into this Screen Pass UHD disc, now that it's decoding properly.

Cheers,

--michael

Please try it now - it may work.

Thanks Pete I'll check it when I get home later.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

My version is confirmed working. Java BD protection good playlists: 945. WOO HOO!

My version is confirmed working. Java BD protection good playlists: 945. WOO HOO!
Oh, I should have been more clear: I know that AnyDVD shows the correct playlist now, that's not the major thing.
But does the disc play correctly in "full disc mode" with menus and all?

Oh, I should have been more clear: I know that AnyDVD shows the correct playlist now, that's not the major thing.
But does the disc play correctly in "full disc mode" with menus and all?
I'll let you know in a bit.

It's not seeming to for me. Can anyone else with this title also check please so I can rule out an issue with my machine?

I tried it on my laptop, as well. It never plays. I just get a black screen when I try to play it as a full disc. Happens in PowerDVD 19, as well as JRiver MC.

OK, can you please try again, now?

Will do in a little bit.

This is fixed and working. Thanks, Pete!

NOTE TO ALL: It should be noted that AnyDVD provides the ONLY solution for FULL DISC BACKUP of these UHD screen pass protected discs.
EDIT: Ok, it seems another product has updated their ability to do full disc backups now but not as seamless as AnyDVD IMO.

Last edited:
I'll be honest, I find anydvd's support for java based protections to generally be cleaner (i.e. removing unnecessary crap that just takes up space) than other products that monkey around the java based protections. one might say that anydvd is more cunning.

Yes indeed. Besides the fact that it happens real time on a disc or protected ISO.

sorry to ask andvdHD AnyDVD 8.4.7.2
break protection Knives Out UHD Someone confirm me

Back