• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

KMPlayer

Doman

Hah, I really like the KMPlayer, maybe its down the vast number of different ways it can output sound or maybe its SQ you can get from it, but I can't beat it so far, so thumbs up from me.

One thing that is funny is the oscilloscope. It just bounces up and down randomly.lol.

I think its under extreme lag.

Don't worry I am using ReClock to render to the sound device.

Best player so far, better than the nightmare XXHighEnd. However if I am going to watch a movie I'll probably use MPC-HC. Video quality is exceptional. KMPlayer is good but suffers from noise.

I'll give you a run down of how I render my audio

1) W7. 2) KMPlayer realtime priority. 3)MADFlac 1.8. (for flac) 4)FFDShow internal upsampling 24Bit 44100KHz HighSinc. 4)KMPLayer 24Bit 48000KHz HighSinc. 5) ReClock 24Bit 96000KHz HighSinc. RME Digi96/8, amp, speakers.

That's it that is I think something sounds better. Until then that's what I'm listening too.

Bye all.

Back