• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

KISS Symphony

BadBoneT

Hi,

I have a problem with the 2nd DVD of KISS-Symphony.
I'd like to convert it for my iPod touch but CloneDVD mobile 1.1.6.1 stops at 4% with the following error massage:

File 2 "C:\Program Files\SlySoft\CloneDVDmobile\apps\mencoder.exe" - -af volume=0 -aspect 16:9 -of avi -oac faac -ovc x264 -faacopts br=128:mpeg=4bject=2 -x264encopts bitrate=562:level_idc=30:bframes=0:nocabac:nopsnr: nossim -vf pp=fd,scale=569:320,crop=480:320:44:0,harddup -info name="ALIVE_IV_DVD_TWO_PAL" -ofps 25 -o "Z:\Videos\Musik\KISS - Symphony.mp4" 109 TCE

Encoder Ausgabe:

e.g. -vf spp,scale instead of -vf spp.
a52: error at resampling
Too many audio packets in the buffer: (4096 in 8255747 bytes).
Too many audio packets in the buffer: (4096 in 8255747 bytes).
x264 [info]: slice I:211 Avg QP:29.96 size: 10363
x264 [info]: slice P:9660 Avg QP:31.98 size: 2656
x264 [info]: mb I I16..4: 43.1% 0.0% 56.9%
x264 [info]: mb P I16..4: 8.3% 0.0% 4.6% P16..4: 24.7% 13.3% 3.8% 0.0% 0.0% skip:45.3%
x264 [info]: final ratefactor: 27.33
x264 [info]: kb/s:564.1

AnyDVD 6.3.1.5. is running during conversion. I never had problems with other DVDs.
Thanks for your help!

Hi BadBoneT,

The movies have two components: One is the video track (title), one is the audio track. Those two have to be synchronized, otherwise you won't hear the sound resp. the audio would be distorted.

Now if a movie title begins with no picture (only sound playing) you have two alternatives to master a DVD: Either you let the video track begin with the movie, thus produce a "silent" track for the seconds without a picture - or you let the movie track start some seconds later, leaving the first seconds totally "blank".

This may happen on your DVD. CloneDVD mobile detects the sound track, begins to collect the audio data and tries to mend it with the respective video track (the picture). But there is no video track at that moment. Then the program buffer overflows with audio data.

We are aware of this problem, however, this is not easy to come by. We have tweaked the encoder a bit, but this overflow error still happens with some DVD titles. Please try another CloneDVDmobile profile, this sometimes helps.

Cheers

Hi.

We ordered the DVDs which trigger the error, but shipping to Antigua takes up to three weeks. In the meantime you can try a few things that might help to work around the problem:

• Use another audio track, for example DTS/6 oder Dolby AC3/2 instead of AC3/6.
  • Try a newer MEncoder build, the bug might be fixed already: MEncoder for Windows, especially the builds by Gianluigi Tiesi
  • Out-of-sync problems sometimes occur in MEncoder if you try to deinterlace non-interlaced video material. Playing with this option might help.
Please let us know if you manage to work around the problem. We are doomed to poke in the dark until the DVDs arrive.

Thanks,
Joe

Back