• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

king of california

stu a

any dvd will read 50 percent then come up with the error message attached. please help.
stu a

Attachments

• AnyDVD_Info_E_KING_OF_CALIFORNIA.zip
    73.5 KB · Views: 15
I see no error message (?)

Me neither

@stu a,

State the full a)error message(s) you encountered (click "details"), b)tell us what program(s) you were using when you received the error message(s), and c) describe in detail what you were doing when you received the error message(s). What problem are you having exactly?

no problem w/ this disk

i did a 1:1 backup of this with anydvdhd 6.3.1.3. i'm thinking and ccd 5.3.1.0. with no errors what so ever and it was done the tuesday the movie came out can't remember the date so if your getting read errors it's either a bad pressing or you have some conflicting software's. IMHO if it don't like my slysoft then i dont like it so i get rid of it. and i noticed this "Changed firstplay: Jump directly to Title 1!" when i use this i always use showtime or a program like that to check the disk for playability that's why james gave us that warning when selecting that option but i myself rarely ever use it though, hope that help's you out ,oh yea as webbie always says "download nero cd/dvd speed and check the disk for errors" it's free and it will save you ALOT of headaches if you use it when having problems, I use it alot and it has a bunch of features that comes in handy so get to know it you don't already

Back