• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Kin - Playlist

Spectrum

Play list help is needed. Thanks

Attachments

• AnyDVD_8.3.0.0_Info_F_KIN_80C5A2A9_9B38F6D2.ziplog
    1.4 MB · Views: 12
Just for reference, you can know if you have the same version, if the numeric sequence near the end of the file name is the same. If you create a logfile and it matches, then the file is NOT needed. If it is different, only then post the file.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn Nexus 6P met Tapatalk

Another log file for the mix. This was purchased from Amazon (US).

Attachments

• AnyDVD_8.3.0.0_Info_E_KIN_80C5A2A9_BBD875AB.ziplog
    1.4 MB · Views: 5
Please stop posting logfiles ending in F6D2. As I said if files are identical they're not needed. There's now almost half a dozen identical logfiles. Unless they number sequence is different, do not post the logfile.

Someone, on the internets, suggested 860 MPLS for RB version.
There's no such thing as a 'redbox' version. They can carry multiple versions too. And even if that number was correct, it'll only apply to a certain version and only if anydvd decrypts it correctly.

If anydvd doesn't yet support it, and you convert using that title, it'll be scrambled just the same.

@Pete can you do your magic on this first batch of logfiles?

KIN seems to be causing issues for everyone. On a sidenote, the Redbox rental disc, itself, did not load nicely or quickly on my Oppo BDP-93. The first attempt actually locked up the player. The second attempt it did load but it took significantly longer than normal.

I think its 860.mpls

Segment map looks like this to me:
520, 509, 516, 506, 515, 518, 510, 503, 505, 501, 517, 504, 513, 511, 508, 507, 502, 512

Encoding tonight

I think its 860.mpls

Segment map looks like this to me:
520, 509, 516, 506, 515, 518, 510, 503, 505, 501, 517, 504, 513, 511, 508, 507, 502, 512

Encoding tonight
It is 860. just finished watching.

Sorry for the late reaction - we had a server outage that got in the way.

Both variants are fixed now.
I removed some of the "clutter" in this thread.

Looking for a little playlist help as well...

Attachments

• AnyDVD_8.3.0.1_Info_F_KIN_44EF2040_7E5CA746.ziplog
    1.4 MB · Views: 4
I have Kin, F6D2, I loaded the latest beta 8.3.0.1, but if I try to play it (with MPC) it jumps to 812.mpls. There's no menu available.

My disc 'summary' looks like this:

Summary for drive H: (AnyDVD HD 8.3.0.1, BDPHash.bin 18-11-23)
HL-DT-ST BD-REWH16NS40 1.00
Drive (Hardware) Region: 1
Current profile: BD-ROM
Media is a Blu-ray disc.

Total size: 23629792 sectors (46151 MBytes)
Video Blu-ray label: KIN
Media is AACS protected!
Drive supports bus encryption!
Disc wants bus encryption!
AACS MKB version 65
Removed AACS copy protection!
Note: automatic detection of region code not possible with this disc.
Blu-ray Java signatures fixed!
BD-Live deactivated!
Sony structural BD-J protection removed!
Java BD protection good playlists: 860
Bad sector protection not found.

What am I missing?

Now take a look at the status window info, and what playlist mentions. This is not an anydvd problem but an mpc one. It's choosing the wrong one.

So it looks like I can force MPC to use 860 by opening that playlist directly. However, on a program like handbrake, there doesn't seem to be an 860 play list. There are many other entries. How do I know which is which?
(Sorry for all the questions, normally AnyDVD just sorts it out for me and everything play's nice)

So it looks like I can force MPC to use 860 by opening that playlist directly. However, on a program like handbrake, there doesn't seem to be an 860 play list. There are many other entries. How do I know which is which?
(Sorry for all the questions, normally AnyDVD just sorts it out for me and everything play's nice)

Yes there is, https://forum.redfox.bz/threads/anydvd-and-handbrake-makemkv-movie-playlists-problems.73387/ make sure you're using the latest version of handbrake.

Thanks for the help. I went back and saw that the 'playlists' showed up on the selection list. Never knew what they meant before. (I also don't have a lot of blueray discs). Anyway, I think I'm on the right track.

Back