• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

key & reload problems

Richard Jackson

I have sent more messages than I can count to this company for them to fix our problem with anydvd not letting us enter our key where we bought the lifetime and all it keeps telling us is that the trial has ended and I have sent so many emails I cant even count any more and no one has responded to anything.can anyone help me/

Wrong section, moved. License queries do not belong in the DVD ISSUES section. The DVD issues section is reserved for disc issues only.

1st. Redfox is not a company
2nd. Who did you purchase your license key from. Slysoft license key's only work upto 7695 (which is well advertised on the main site & forums). v8 or higher needs a new redfox license
3rd. AnyDVD or any other product does not use a text based serial you need to enter. You need to DOUBLE CLICK the license key FILE you were sent upon purchase to register the application.

I have sent more messages than I can count to this company for them to fix our problem with anydvd not letting us enter our key where we bought the lifetime and all it keeps telling us is that the trial has ended and I have sent so many emails I cant even count any more and no one has responded to anything.can anyone help me/
Please read this:

Important information for SlySoft license owners!

SlySoft license keys for AnyDVD (HD) will only work up to version 7.6.9.5.
The RedFox OPD (Online Protection Database) for this version will be available until Tuesday, May 31, 2016, afterwards AnyDVD HD may no longer be able to decrypt discs.

SlySoft licenses of other products are not affected and will continue to work normally (CloneCD & CloneDVD Mobile)

CloneDVD & CloneBD are Elby products and were not affected .

Go to:
www.elby.ch for more information.

Virtual Clone Drive is Freeware.

If you need help with anything else please use the support contact page here:

https://www.redfox.bz/support.html

Richard contacted me in a private message and indeed: I could find successful orders and a bunch of email conversations. Whatever ticket Richard opened, he got a reply within a few hours from our help desk team. Mails got succesfuly delivered, otherwise I would have received bounce messages. I did even a quick check in mail logs - all messages delivered successfully...
So I asked Richard a several times to check his spam folder - he never answered this question. :rockingchair:
I guess that's where all emails (including license email) ended up.

However, I sent him his licenses with PM and fixed that.

Back