• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Key registered to PC?

shadow

My main PC is screwed.
Have back up PC.
However my key shows as "not valid" in second PC.
I was under the impression this "tying" to hardware only applied to trial software.
Anybody like to comment.

You are correct, only trial key's are bound to hardware and those are requested directly through the software. Are you sure you're applying the correct license key file and not by accident trying to apply your old slysoft key? Redfox key filenames are named something like this: AnyDVDHD_Key_1GH-KAZ.AnyDVDHD where 1GH-KAZ equals YOUR order number

Are you sure you are using correct key file.
ie a RedFox license key.
Yes it has been stated that a paid license could be used on another machine if need be. Like your apparent situation now. Someone from the team will have to look into this .
But make sure you are using the correct key .
It should have a letter sequence of three letters - three letters. Something like this,
example of a RedFox AnyDVDHD key.

(AnyDVDHD_key_ABC-EFG.AnyDVDHD)

Yes I am sure that I am using the right key.
In the right place ie Redfox folder not Slysoft.
Key is three digits - three digits*.

By digits I mean letters & / or numbers.
The purchase / download date is 18/06/2016.

This is what I get

1ny1qd.png

what do you mean by this? you don't just place they key file in the folder. How are you trying to register. Make sure you've installed the software first! Without the software installed windows wont know what to do with the key file. After you've installed anydvd, just double click the key file and it should register anydvd.

Update.
Sorted.
Always used RegAnyDVD tool.
Doesn't see correct information.
By double clicking on key itself (already visible in program itself).
It registered.
Old habits die hard. :oops:

what do you mean by this? you don't just place they key file in the folder. How are you trying to register. Make sure you've installed the software first! Without the software installed windows wont know what to do with the key file. After you've installed anydvd, just double click the key file and it should register anydvd.
See my reply above.
I installed RedFox AnyDVD HD.
Then extracted downloaded zip file (Key) to program file.
Then used RegAnyDVD tool.
Obviously doesn't work like this anymore.
As already said "old habits die hard".

Great to hear, the double click method has always been the primary and preferred and easiest one. The regAnyDVD tool is the backup one ;)

anyway, main thing is it's fixed :)

Yes I am sure that I am using the right key.
Key is three digits - three digits*.

By digits I mean letters & / or numbers.
The purchase / download date is 18/06/2016.

This is what I get

1ny1qd.png
Not a good idea to store your key file in the program's folder. After registration it dont have to be even on the pc. So I put mine on a couple of external drives and a burnt disc.

Great to hear, the double click method has always been the primary and preferred and easiest one. The regAnyDVD tool is the backup one ;)

anyway, main thing is it's fixed :)
Yes that is the simplest way to register any RedFox or Elby product.
Install, double click key file , and open program.
It really is that simple.

Not a good idea to store your key file in the program's folder. After registration it font have to be even on the pc. So I put mine on a couple of external drives and a burnt disc.
My key is safe, further encrypted & stored on external hard drive, usb stick. As well as DVD.

Back