• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Just what do I need to purchase?

Joe Lawson

I have AnyDVD, CloneDVD and CloneDVD mobile. Do I need to purchase new licenses for all three? Sorry if this is a question that has been asked and answered but I couldn't find it anywhere. Thanks in advance.

CloneDVD is unaffected, that's an elby product. For the moment only anydvd v8 + needs a redfox license, however CloneDVD mobile will evaluate get a big upgrade as well with the new and improved encoding engine based on CloneBD. It's very likely that that upgrade will trigger the need for CloneDVD mobile to need a redfox license too. CloneCD is compatible with redfox licenses too, but there's no update planned for that one with new functionality.

If you can afford it and use both anydvd and CloneDVD mobile, I'd recommend getting both. You'll get a bundle discount on top :)

Agreed.
Down the road they may likely do a major update to CloneDVD mobile. And they may or may not charge for it.
But if you're happy with the way CloneDVD mobile works for you now - you won't be forced to download and install the upgraded version.
-W

(puts on best Clint Eastwood / Dirty Harry voice) "Do you feel happy punk? Well - do ya?" :D :D :D

I went ahead and got all three was hard not to since you get them for 40% off (20% global + 20% multiple license purchase) and I had the extra money for it right now plus it beats paying the full price later on.
cloneDVDmobile is supposed to get an engine update amongst other things later on and a RedFox key will most likely be required for it then.

There is no official word that the engine update will require a newer RedFox license, but I will be purchasing one anyway to support the team when I can scrape the funds together.

I will add a CloneCD license to the same purchase as well.

That way every SlySoft license I have that has RedFox ones can be "retired" and I will go forward with Redfox ones.

Back