• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Just wanted to say thank you

FannyTastic

As the title says I just want to say thank you for an amazing piece of software. I just recently started using Amazon prime and the quality of the downloads from there using anystream is just amazing.

Video
ID : 1
Format : AVC
Format/Info : Advanced Video Codec
Format profile : High@L4
Format settings : CABAC / 4 Ref Frames
Format settings, CABAC : Yes
Format settings, Reference frames : 4 frames
Codec ID : V_MPEG4/ISO/AVC
Duration : 1 h 54 min
Bit rate : 13.4 Mb/s
Width : 1 920 pixels
Height : 800 pixels
Display aspect ratio : 2.40:1
Frame rate mode : Constant
Frame rate : 23.976 (24000/1001) FPS
Color space : YUV
Chroma subsampling : 4:2:0
Bit depth : 8 bits
Scan type : Progressive
Bits/(Pixel*Frame) : 0.363
Stream size : 10.7 GiB (95%)
Default : Yes
Forced : No
Color range : Limited
Color primaries : BT.709
Transfer characteristics : BT.709
Matrix coefficients : BT.709

The above is just one of many examples of almost Bluray quality. Simply amazing. Sure there are also bitrates in the 6xxx range, but they still look amazing. So thank you for the amazing work you have done and thank you for continuing to improve AS.

As the title says I just want to say thank you for an amazing piece of software. I just recently started using Amazon prime and the quality of the downloads from there using anystream is just amazing.

The above is just one of many examples of almost Bluray quality. Simply amazing. Sure there are also bitrates in the 6xxx range, but they still look amazing. So thank you for the amazing work you have done and thank you for continuing to improve AS.
While I cant accept any of the kudos, they go to the developers, as a person I want to say thank you and I am totally in the same court.

I just wanted to add my thanks as well. I was just forced (somewhat reluctantly) to upgrade from an older AS version to 1.1.1.0 (64-bit). But so far so good! Tried several AP downloads without any issues. I like the new "Estimated Time Left" in the progress bar and the downloads seem to be faster now. Thank you REDFOX Team for all your hard work and to everyone who has helped by reporting issues and by providing log files.

Back