• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Just updated to 1.1.2.0 now it won't finish copying.

Azrael01

I just updated to the newest version of CloneBD and the program doesn't work properly anymore. It either stops at 99 percent and will stay there until I force the program to close or it will error out at 99 percent. This happens whenever I try to copy a Blu-ray to a file on the hard drive. I never had any problems with the older version and nothing changed except the update of the program. I am using a Windows 10 computer with a Nvidia Geforce GTX 680 and I have tried it with an without hardware acceleration.

A log file would help a great lot.

Sorry forgot to include that I attached it.

Attachments

• log.cbdlog
    189.7 KB · Views: 10
I just updated to the newest version of CloneBD and the program doesn't work properly anymore. It either stops at 99 percent and will stay there until I force the program to close or it will error out at 99 percent. This happens whenever I try to copy a Blu-ray to a file on the hard drive. I never had any problems with the older version and nothing changed except the update of the program. I am using a Windows 10 computer with a Nvidia Geforce GTX 680 and I have tried it with an without hardware acceleration.

Is the problem just with this disc / series? Or with others, too?
Do you get the same error, if you deactivate hardware acceleration?

Is the problem just with this disc / series? Or with others, too?
Do you get the same error, if you deactivate hardware acceleration?
I get the same error with every Blu ray that I have tried. Yes same error when I deactivate hardware acceleration.

I wonder if this is a memory related issue. I ran into a case with 1.1.2.0 where "Phase B" of the copy died at the very beginning with an error that the ISO device generator could not be found. I haven't tried it, but I'm guessing that if I did Phase A and Phase B as separate steps, it might succeed. This error case was with all acceleration turned on (Cuda) and at highest quality. When I selected highest speed instead, the total Phase A and B finished. This was with movie Black Swan.

Back