• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Just signed up for HBOMax and AS will not download...

usa.soldier

I just signed up for HBOMax (without Adds) and when I try to download anything with AS it just errors out and says that the title requires additional payment. I have tried this on several files and the videos stream correctly when I am logged directly on the site. Thoughts?

I just signed up for HBOMax (without Adds) and when I try to download anything with AS it just errors out and says that the title requires additional payment. I have tried this on several files and the videos stream correctly when I am logged directly on the site. Thoughts?
AnyStream log file would be rather helpful.

Thanks for the assist. I'm new to AS. There was not a log file generated to the AnyStream Folder after I got this error:

upload_2021-10-22_16-16-54.png

Did a search for any .astlog files and AS did not generate any logs for the error that were recorded on my system

Having the same issue, HBOMAX worked fin a few days ago, now I am receiving the following error message: "Couldn't retrieve playlist. The title may not be available or require payment. Check the log for details."

This error occurs when trying to download any title on HBOMAX. Search issues as well.

All other providers work correctly.

Attachments

• 2021-10-23.png
    2021-10-23.png
    27.2 KB · Views: 9
  • AnyStream_1.2.2.2-Oct-23-2021.astlog
    1.5 MB · Views: 0
I get that error occasionally when a provider posts a title that has not aired yet, thus not really available yet.
My suggestion would be to upgrade to 1.2.2.3 or to the latest 1.2.2.4 and give it a shot again

That message is pretty clear. That title is either not available yet (and it's a placeholder entry purely visible as a teaser. Think of it as "coming soon"), or its a paid title and your account didn't have access to that title when you accessed the page.

That message is pretty clear. That title is either not available yet (and it's a placeholder entry purely visible as a teaser. Think of it as "coming soon"), or its a paid title and your account didn't have access to that title when you accessed the page.

every single time i get this error over at HMAX, a simple restart of AS would fix it, meaning title was always available. i usually get this error when i leave AS open and idle in the background for an extended period of time, e.g. an hour or two. downloaded a gajillion of movies from HMAX and never once did i encounter a title that wasnt available or needed to be purchased. true, i dont care about any of the new capecrap dc and marvel cringe, so maybe its possible for some new cinema-at-home, as vudu calls it, titles to require purchase or whatever.

Please all update to v1.2.2.4.
This issue had been fixed since 1.2.2.3 (see the changelog):
- Fix: slight format change in the HBO protocol caused "playlist not found" error

Please all update to v1.2.2.4.
This issue had been fixed since 1.2.2.3 (see the changelog):
- Fix: slight format change in the HBO protocol caused "playlist not found" error

I went to the redfox site and the only version available for download is v1.2.2.2.

upload_2021-10-24_8-15-57.png

The link is in the sticky at the top of the Anystream forum.
It is a beta version and the downloads page only shows GR versions.

Thanks to everyone here for helping out a noob. v1.2.2.4 solved all my problems with HBOMax

Back