• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

just makes me =)

... it could have been interpreted as a confession of guilt.

lmao but how could SlySoft *not* be considered guilty of producing software to break copyright protection on optical media?! That's why you do! It's just that you thought you could get away with it in a tax haven like Antigua, surely?

lmao but how could SlySoft *not* be considered guilty of producing software to break copyright protection on optical media?!

You seem to be applying US law to Antigua here.
According to Antiguan law, the verdict was very questionable, hence the appeal.

There are international conventions on copyright signed up to by hundreds of countries, not just the bloody USofA.

True, but all of them mostly indicate that lawsuits must be done at local courts. Why do you think for example that the US wants to extradite kim dotcom so bad. They keep losing in the australia, but in the US they'll throw his ass in jail so fast you won't even see it happening. That's why the worst the US can do is put pressure on a country and hope it complies.

In my Island of St Marteen, Dutch law applies, It is a constituent country of the Kingdom of the Netherlands. I actually do not know what the law is pertaining to make a back up here. LOL.

Why do you think for example that the US wants to extradite kim dotcom so bad. They keep losing in the australia, but in the US they'll throw his ass in jail so fast you won't even see it happening. .

With an ass that size, they better reinforce their concrete... ;)

@RedFox 1 If dutch standard law applies, pretty sure dutch copyright law does too. Unless im mistaking, thats the general policy of "you can make a backup, but you cant remove the protections to do so.".

@RedFox 1 If dutch standard law applies, pretty sure dutch copyright law does too. Unless im mistaking, thats the general policy of "you can make a backup, but you cant remove the protections to do so.".
That sound as if the law is putting people between a rock and a hard place.

Nobody knows what really happened because noone of the staff bothers to explain what happened - and why they stayed in Antigua with devil-may-care attitude.

Before i place my trust & money in Redfox they have to build some, sorry.

What happend to Slysoft is all over the web. Search on Slysoft shut down AACS and read the links.
And no - not in Antigua any more.
-W

@Clams
It doesn't make it a whole different story, but have you read this ?
According to well informed sources Slysoft was expunged from the Antiguan commercial register without any notice, the CEO was threatened with extradition, and all his assets seized and confiscated. Reportedly no official reason was given.
Bettini then ordered to shut down all servers and has gone into hiding.
Ch3vr0n's stony lack of intetest alone in this regard is ...remarkable ;)

https://forum.redfox.bz/threads/redfox-lifetime.70045/#post-445452 et seq.

Back