• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Just installed ANYdvdHD, can't get anyripper

MLstuckey

Just installed anydvdhd, and all I get is the info and control box with status on the top..Am I supposed to be able to get the anyripper with this to transfer cleaned movies to my hard drive? What am I doing wrong?

Control box? No clue what you mean. The anydvd ripper is built into the tray icon. Right click the fox in your system tray and you'll see 2 options

- rip video disc to hard disk
- rip to image

There's your ripper, the first is recommended for DVD's and the second for Blu-ray.

You can also go to you "all programs" in the start menu. Scroll down to the RedFox entry open the AnyDVDHD one now there is a AnyDVDHD image ripper icon there. Now just pin that to your taskbar or start menu. I have it pinned to start menu.

nebostrangla; Thanks for the input...I can't seem to pull up anydvdhd ripper icon from anywhere. Tried right clicking the redfox task bar icon and didn't see any ripper options---All I see is 1. Anydvdhd application
2. unpin this program from the task bar
when I right click on no. 1 ; anydvdapp I only get : Open
run as administrator
unpin from task bar
properties

It seems to be cleaning the original disk, I just can't find out how to rip it to my hard drive. The only box I can see and open/close is the box with the left side showing the different settings pages, and the right showing the drives and the cleaning process,.so it is cleaning the disk.,but I can't proceed from there.
Should I uninstall anydvd and download and re-install it again from the redfox website/?......How do I do this?
Does this have something to do with the trial version even though I paid for this software in full?
I would like to have everything working as intended. I don't have cloneDVD,..would this have anything to do with it/ ?
I am using NTI DVD maker gold and was able to copy/burn protected movies I have found out, except for Hillary's America,.but I understand that particular item has some new protection in it. NTI DVD maker Gold copies it to a cache and then to my other drive with a recordable DVD in it, so I assume it is going to my hard drive from there. I should still be able to get the ripper icon from anydvdhd, no?
Thanks for your help..hope I have explained my problem clearly and any suggestions are appreciated.....

It you're seeing 'unpin' you're clicking on the wrong one. The system tray (NOT the task bar), is in the bottom right of your screen next to the clock. Right click the small fox there.

It you're seeing 'unpin' you're clicking on the wrong one. The system tray (NOT the task bar), is in the bottom right of your screen next to the clock. Right click the small fox there.
Thanks Ch3vr0n;....I found it as you described....Please pardon my computer illiteracy............

No need for a pardon, nobody's perfect or an expert at everything. The main thing is you found what you were looking for, and that's the only thing that matters :)

Back