• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Just curious, how do others use AnyDVD with UHD

I create an ISO from my UHD BD titles, just like I did with my 2K BD titles. I rip them to an SSD or NVMe drive on my UHD Plex machine. Then I use Clone BD or MakeMKV to create an MKV onto another SSD or NVMe drive. Then I copy the MKV to a local USB drive on my UHD plex machine which stores my UHD Plex content. And I also copy the ISO and MKV to one of my three unRAID setups. Then I delete the ISO and MKV from my SSD or NVMe drives. Then the UHD BD and insert gets removed from the UHD BD case and put into an Atlantic media sleeve and stored in an Atlantic storage bin. Where it takes up minimal space. And I put the original UHD BD case in storage.

Last edited:
Back