• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Just A Suggestion.

craneman

Not that I am complaining, great products, great support, but I would like to be able to take a snapshot from the image file for use as a disk label. It maybe possible now and I dont know how, if so please enlighten me. Another thing is I backup my sons ps2 games with clone cd and they are burnt with a dvd image file, for the most part. Every so often I run across a dual layer disk such as God Of War 2, if it is a dvd image it would be nice if clone dvd could shrink it to fit onto a 4.7 gb disk. Thanks again for the great support SlySoft, keep on keeping on.

Not that I am complaining, great products, great support, but I would like to be able to take a snapshot from the image file for use as a disk label. It maybe possible now and I dont know how, if so please enlighten me.

Not with Slysoft products . . .

Another thing is I backup my sons ps2 games with clone cd and they are burnt with a dvd image file, for the most part. Every so often I run across a dual layer disk such as God Of War 2, if it is a dvd image it would be nice if clone dvd could shrink it to fit onto a 4.7 gb disk. Thanks again for the great support SlySoft, keep on keeping on.

Clonedvd has absolutely nothing to do with computer games. You would need to use Clonecd instead (but it depends on the copy protection used).

Back