• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Just A Simple Question

teragor

just so i understand a little more clearly. when anydvdhd or clonebd are updated to currents does that mean from that day forth it only works with the two... in other words if i had a current update for clone bd would a not so current of anydvdhd be able work. or if i had clonebd 1.0.4.9. and i updated clonebd to a current version would those rips from the past work and are able to upgrade to peak performance. .... vise/versa.... i hope any one understands what i'm trying to say, or do i have to re-back up from original. all i'm trying to do here is make it much smaller with peak quality.. ;) A:10/V:10/Subs:10 i hate to say this but all i hear is Mkv,Mkv, lately on this site. i checked the site out and it does work well... i guess it is more than one question.. does any one know how they are doing on sub's , video syncing with audio, and has any one thought of a how to use manual for subscriber's only for those who want it. could you offer a key code for a couple of bucks to get a user manual. i would buy it... :) thanks to any one that helps... never claimed to be the sharpest knife in the drawer.. but it still works on butter(y)

nah you can have a recent anydvd version and an older CloneBD version and it will still work, the reverse is true as well.

Rip's don't affect anything. The processing application and system do. When CloneBD is updated, it doesn't care which anydvd version ripped the source you're using. It just processes it. It is recommended though to always update (providing your license allows it, CloneBD currently does not have an expiration date in trial), because new versions can contain bugfixes, new features, performance improvement fixes...

On the subtitle issue: They're busy on it. They have it working partially for mkv atm, (subtitles are currently being hardcoded into the video, not able to toggle on/off as mkv format allows). Don't know about mp4, but if it's working they're hardcoded only. The MP4 standard does not allow for subtitles that can be toggled on/off.

thanks for your help ch3vron... any news about a user manual ?

No plans, however I have had the idea to knock one up for a while like if did when the program was still in closed beta. Got a lot on my plate atm though.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn Nexus 7 met Tapatalk

Back