• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Just a little confused about the Elby vs Slysoft thing with CloneBD

DrGerm

I want to add a lifetime key for CloneBD; I have lifetime keys for AnyDVD HD and CloneDVD (and mobile) through Slysoft; glad I do since I use them intermittently, but have done so for years now and it's definitely been worth it.

I'm just confused since CloneBD keys are only sold on the Elby site right now. Any chance that a customer could have a problem in the future? i.e. with support, or not getting updates, or some other random problem? Or, if I don't jump on a lifetime key now, could that option go away in the future?

I don't even really know what to ask; just find it confusing. Didn't see something else on this in this sub-forum.

Sorry for the dumb question and thanks for any info :)

Back