• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Jurassic World Falling Kindom

mcdcad

When trying to back up this movie, anydvd hd says that they had to guess at the encryption key and that some part of the disk may not work right. I can't even copy the disk using BD rebuilder. It only copy's about 7.6 Gigabytes of the disk and I have to download it to my hard drive. It won't work in BD rebuilder like most other movies do. Any body have this issue.

What a jerk. It is a DVD. Sorry for the stupid post

Please pay close attention to troubleshooting item 3. The logfile instructions still apply, even on dvd's. If it really is a DVD after you supply it, the topic will get moved to the proper section.

There's a reason for that sticky 'read before you post'. And shortly said, you've said it doesn't work, but you've supplied zero information to enable us to see WHY or WHAT doesn't work because you've not supplied a logfile, no error message, you didn't say what your were doing or how you were doing it,...

We need a lot more info before we can begin to assist you.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn Nexus 6P met Tapatalk

Last edited:
Back