• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Jurassic World Fallen Kingdom -

clv71

Hi,

First time posting so bear with me. Creating a backup of Blu-ray Jurassic World Fallen Kingdom. When creating an Image of the disc there are no apparent errors and image is created without issue. (See GDrive log).

Now when I mount the image and rip to hard disk, it errors out pretty quickly (Error Picture), with the resulting log if I click continue (AnyDVD Error Log). See the resulting QDrive log which is produced during this operation.

I have read this (https://forum.redfox.bz/threads/please-read-this-before-you-post.71489/) "before you post" topic and it talks about read errors and this possibly being a disc or reader issue. I have tried 3 different disks, and 2 different blu-ray readers with the same result. When I try converting with Handbrake it yields a 41MB movie. I have backed up blu-rays in the manner for quite a while without issue, so I am at a loss.

Thanks in advance.

Attachments

• AnyDVD Error log.txt
    20.6 KB · Views: 10
  • AnyDVD_8.2.8.0_Info_GDrive_JURASSICWORLDFK_UPB75_41C4637F_2061C11C.ziplog
    315.2 KB · Views: 6
  • AnyDVD_8.2.8.0_Info_QDrive_JURASSICWORLDFK_UPB75_41C4637F_2061C11C.ziplog
    314.7 KB · Views: 7
  • Error Picture.png
    Error Picture.png
    9.4 KB · Views: 20
Hi,

First time posting so bear with me. Creating a backup of Blu-ray Jurassic World Fallen Kingdom. When creating an Image of the disc there are no apparent errors and image is created without issue. (See GDrive log).
I assume, you create a protected image, right?

Now when I mount the image and rip to hard disk, it errors out pretty quickly (Error Picture), with the resulting log if I click continue (AnyDVD Error Log). See the resulting QDrive log which is produced during this operation.
I assume, you create an unprotected image, right? Or ripping to folders?
What appens, if:

1.) You create an unprotected image from the original disc?
2.) You use handbrake on the original disc?

EDIT:
You might want to get rid of dvdfab.sys, it might interfere.

I've got the same disc as you according to the numbers in the log file name. I had no issues with reading my protected ISO rip and converting it with Handbrake.

Thanks James

Yes on protected image file, then rip to folders before handbrake to mp4.

I didn’t try unprotected image, I will try removing dvdfab.sys must be reminent I thought it was removed!

Thanks Jraen2, it kills me two readers and 3 discs couldn’t yield that result. Back to drawing board!

Back