• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Jurassic World Dominion

Joe&go

Any info on when there may be a fix for Jurassic World Dominion? Tried to copy with ImgBurn and LG Burning tool, both failed with two different blank disks.
ImgBurn Log
I 09:43:25 ImgBurn Version 2.5.8.0 started!
I 09:43:25 Microsoft Windows 8 Professional x64 Edition (6.2, Build 9200)
I 09:43:25 Total Physical Memory: 8,352,556 KiB - Available: 3,658,904 KiB
W 09:43:25 AnyDVD can interfere with ImgBurn's ability to verify accurately, please ensure it's disabled!
I 09:43:25 Initialising SPTI...
I 09:43:25 Searching for SCSI / ATAPI devices...
I 09:43:25 -> Drive 1 - Info: SONY DVD RW DRU-830A SS25 (F:) (USB 2.0)
I 09:43:26 -> Drive 2 - Info: HL-DT-ST DVD+-RW GH70N A101-01 (D:) (SATA)
I 09:43:26 -> Drive 3 - Info: HL-DT-ST BD-RE BH12LS38 1.03-D0 (E:) (SATA)
I 09:43:26 Found 2 DVD±RW/RAMs and 1 BD-RE!

Tried to copy with ImgBurn
Try a copy with AnyDVD itself instead, to harddisc to speed it up and not to waste a disc.
Most importantly, create a logfile with AnyStream from the original disc. Then we or the devs can look at it, to see if there is something to fix.

Any info on when there may be a fix for Jurassic World Dominion? Tried to copy with ImgBurn and LG Burning tool, both failed with two different blank disks.!

Burn failures with IMGburn or any other tool are NOT an anydvd issue regardless of which drive or blanks you use. Anydvd doesn't burn anything, period. If anydvd can make a rip and that rip plays fine in something like PowerDVD, then anydvd did what it's supposed to do.

The rip doesn't play in any way. Can't be accessed to play. I use Re-writable s.

Am I the only person having trouble with Jurassic World Dominion? Just asking .

The rip doesn't play in any way. Can't be accessed to play. I use Re-writable s.

Can't play how? What's (not) happening. Are you attempting to play the burned disc, or a ripped iso first? Either way imgburn logs (and the one you posted isn't even a close to a full one, thats just basic drive info) are useless. You need to post an anydvd logfile from the original disc or protected iso.

Again anyone else having problems copying to disk? Just want to know.

Again anyone else having problems copying to disk? Just want to know.
I never had this disc till now, and I think there are only a few members that copy to disc (I would assume that the majority just copies to harddrive, I burned maybe five discs until now, and that had nothing to do with AnyDVD).
So unless you provide a logfile from the original disc or at least try to copy it with AnyDVD itself (to harddrive, not to another disc), then I would state that no one can help you.

question: Can someone explain to me in simple terms what,
List of UHDs currently UN-supported in AnyDVD means as I see: 32) Jurassic World: Dominion -- OPD: (Amazon Canada) BD_38d693bb6fb1 // (US) BD_066c5201bb68 **(new)**

Can someone explain to me in simple terms what
That only applys to UHD (4k) discs, but you posted in Blu-Ray issues. So if you have a normal BD, that does no apply for you.

If it is a UHD disc though, then look into the AnyDVD status window. If it tells you that "the BD could not be processed at the moment, please try again later!", than this is your issue. The protection of this disc is currently not decrypted.
In that case, use the scanner on your disc and post the result in that thread.
After that, check the disc once in a while to see if it is supported now or not.

I see in one of the suggestions that I should create a log file from any-stream to submit. That confuses me as I have never used any-stream. Can someone explain the steps or direct me to a page that spells it out. I thought I would create the log file from AnyDVD HD 8.6.2.3.

I see in one of the suggestions that I should create a log file from any-stream to submit. That confuses me as I have never used any-stream.

I believe that person mis-spoke.

They must have meant to create a logfile with AnyDVD.

T

The rip doesn't play in any way. Can't be accessed to play.

There can be a myriad of reasons why this would happen.

A look at the logfile is the first step in zero-ing in on your exact problem.

Mount Dominion, right-click on the AnyDVD icon in your system tray bottom-right-of-screen, click "Create logfile" and paste it to the thread to start debugging your problem...

question: Can someone explain to me in simple terms what,
List of UHDs currently UN-supported in AnyDVD means as I see: 32) Jurassic World: Dominion -- OPD: (Amazon Canada) BD_38d693bb6fb1 // (US) BD_066c5201bb68 **(new)**

It means this particular version of Jurassic World Dominion UHD doesn't have a key yet in AnyDVD, so cannot decrypt. Meaning it can't be played as of yet.

Unclear if this can apply to you because it's not known whether you have a Blu-Ray or UHD disc -- and it's not known what version of Dominion you have.

All that will be answered in the logfile...

T

OK I found the instructions and will attempt to load the AnyDVD log file.
Description:
(1) Reading disc failed. This failure to copy is the ziplog below.
After this failure to read, I began to try new things.
Thanks to all, after the failure listed above, I tried to read and copy two more times. This time one with another new BD-RE DL disk, and one with a BD-R D. The first one copied but with a small mistake in it. The second on a BD-R D; it copied perfectly! I think the info that helped me most was that I was the only one to have this problem. Then I knew I needed to retry with new ideas. Again, thanks! I will try harder to follow instructions and be more considerate in the future.

Attachments

• AnyDVD_8.6.2.3_Info_E_JURASSIC_WORLD_DOMINION_634E7969_1E44D60B.ziplog
    469.5 KB · Views: 4
According to the logfile, decription is perfectly fine. So before you attemt any burns on this title. Re-rip the original disc to an ISO, if you don't have VCD already (Virtual Clone Drive) grab it from the downloads section on the main page. Install it, then mount the ISO you just created. With that done, load the ISO in PowerDVD to test playback.

Does playback of the title properly start in PowerDVD?
YES > Anydvd succesfully decrypted the title and the iso is fine. As such so should when you burn that iso to disc or process it with CloneBD
NO > decryption problem

If the answer is YES, and you still have playback problems from the burned (shrunk copy), then the problem lies either with CloneBD (very unlikely) or with the blanks/drive you used to burn.

I used CloneBD to create an iso then burned to disc with no problem.

Back