• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Juno problem

trifix

Just recieved Juno (US Region A Blu-ray) in the mail today and AnyDVD seems to have a problem with removing the region code. It doesn't matter wich region i set in AnyDVD (auto, A or B) PowerDVD says: Locked to Region A.

If set to auto AnyDVD doesn't even try to make it regionfree. Set to Regionfree and the same thing happens. Setting the region to B doesn't seem to affect the disc but the status in AnyDVD says Region Locked To Region B but PowerDVD says Disc locked to Region A?!?!?

Region set to B:

Summary for drive F: (AnyDVD 6.4.1.2)
PIONEER BD-ROMBDC-202 1.01 07/05/15PIONEER
Drive (Hardware) Region: 0 (not set!)

Media is a Blu-Ray disc.
Total size: 18030432 sectors (35215 MBytes)
Video Blu-ray label: JUNO
Media is AACS protected!
Media is BD+ protected!
Removed AACS copy protection!
Removed BD+ copy protection!
Blu-ray disc Region set to B!
Blu-ray standard region lock adjusted to Region B!
BD+ Firmware warning removed!

Region set to AUTOMATIC:

Summary for drive F: (AnyDVD 6.4.1.2)
PIONEER BD-ROMBDC-202 1.01 07/05/15PIONEER
Drive (Hardware) Region: 0 (not set!)

Media is a Blu-Ray disc.
Total size: 18030432 sectors (35215 MBytes)
Video Blu-ray label: JUNO
Media is AACS protected!
Media is BD+ protected!
Removed AACS copy protection!
Removed BD+ copy protection!
BD+ Firmware warning removed!

I think you tell AnyDVD which region your disc is, not which region you want to change it into. Try setting it to region A and it should work without requiring you to change the region of your player.

HEY it worked!! :D

I have never been forced to switch regions before. They have all been automatically set to region-free but not this one!

THANKS!!

Glad that it worked.

I think AnyDVD HD usually will detect the region of the disc, but sometimes you have to tell it.

Back